Adidas NMD thread

Adidas Originals in Soho came clutch! Called and they said they only had 7s but I decided to walk in anyway and they had 11s...I'm TTS 12 but the 11s surprisingly fit only slightly snug.

pbH4SD9NyS1C2t7U_qf3UmQ6R7MgwMefKeR9sVoOCwrO2E2fkmxdfXEzmCxRGgsiszAhc-oC6yKu59imZipe2-R8bNTK7GAuyhJswrwEl_04kDNzjRL18yR0ptFg3KcAc5cBwknTyr4LNLFm5USlO-byqaob12MbZOYdsOyDmrTQJj5uDKW4TsPULegecpJtk7xTtDJUmfA4QgX2bWew4I4FgLunbnZyoNaLBA7pCq2SEUPcfIuDFzU7lOcvm2sYtJ2biGyENslEoWf1Wk5wkF5K8uM5XlMhBRol5VMkcY3sZT-DcB94ifKA1iIMO7h0X4OOfeS-aooRIbQS0Q8BkDEfRbf77iB6NdQNyvMwQme6W9iQ8fmganlYZHAkyJe-QbkBZjxzznFBHiF4e8T5JOqrSViL9d7nxvYY0_m6QSGYIChrUdCN2eXkWR-t3HhRUQWdUs-RS4J-7-rqf6mNDgKx_WR4ajRl-iNozpBmCbOModTs3614_-MNMyR0XxDI17ol2DWHVtBR6GqJBJCFXAPrkSvbES6hEYDFNSBpgI8e5nzXvJisc_kFMoPZ2gla1o35K9gmr2JiPGqHKAib8VemYcBc69w_DAgQqf8dGrVnW4QMVyKk8Q=w711-h950-no

Last edited:
Well that's a bummer. Thought I got lucky on a restock.. adidas CS ever give out gift cards or discounts for cancelled items if you complain?
Canceled here as well. I called CS today for ADC and they stated they would be getting a shipment soon for backordered Triple Black R1 Mesh NMD. Guess that was bs. Asked them to confirm if my Triple Black 3.0 UB restock pair or Black WM R2 NMD restock pair were backordered too and thankfully they said those were ready to be fulfilled by the warehouse and are not on backorder. 

Edit: Got the $30 gift card as well. I will definitely accept that instead! Used my previous one from the Silver 3.0 pre-order on the WM R2. Will hang on to this one for a bit. 

Last edited:
Why is it seemed that black WM R2 is more popular than navy WM R2?
Saw many navy R2 lying around. But black R2 just sold out completely ...

Why is it seemed that black WM R2 is more popular than navy WM R2?
Saw many navy R2 lying around. But black R2 just sold out completely ...
Both look nice and are neutral colors but black still looks better than navy with most outfits. So, it's just more popular I suppose. Not sure if they were more limited though. 

ADC cancelled 3 of my orders for the TB and SR NMDs.

In return, they hooked me up with $90 worth of gift cards. I ain’t mad :smokin

Just got these in. They look great, quality is top notch and from an initial try on they feel great as well. I will have to wear them for an extended period of time in order to compare them to my r1's but I can already tell there is more boost in these. Went TTS (size 12) just like my other ubs/nmds, fit perfect. 

If you're on the fence about these, or in general about the r2's, this is the pair to pick up to convince you or get your feet wet in the r2 game. Awesome looking shoe. 

Last edited:

Both look nice and are neutral colors but black still looks better than navy with most outfits. So, it's just more popular I suppose. Not sure if they were more limited though. 
I went with Navy because I have soooo many Black/white shoes lol. Only other blue shoe I have is Navy 1.0s.

I went with Navy because I have soooo many Black/white shoes lol. Only other blue shoe I have is Navy 1.0s.
Same logic. I have way too many black pairs or mainly black pairs, not even non-black so went with the blue wm and couldnt be happier. 

I actually went a full size under my TTS(12) with the WM R2s. The store only had 11s. These 11s actually feel slightly snug but nothing to complain about, BUT if anyone needs an 11 and has an 11.5 or 12 hit me up! 

Damn now i see wm r2 under retail. Is it time to cop it naaw?! My fund is reserved for WM EQT ATM. But this deal seemed too good to be true. I wish i had unlimited money lol

Has anyone got a compensation from Finishline? I got some NMDS cancelled from them recently
They don't give any compensation. You'll have to call them to try to get your reward back as well if you used it for the order

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom