Adidas NMD thread

C6WsKSrU4AAc4Ci.jpg

What you gonna grab?
Pearl cs's and that red r1 and maybe the black r2. That white/black r1 looks just like tricos without the tricos, and not feeling the pong paddles on the xr1s. 

The Poor man's firestarter is so damn fine being wanting to get a solid R2 since first pic surfaced I thought I was all in for the WM R2 but they felt short, meaning I dislike the on foot pics I saw, but with those, man , if the inner tag is bright red , yez 

The top two in the middle row would be my picks...but Adidas loves giving great colorways to women's shoes so I'm guessing some of these will go that route. Fave would be the powder blue, but I think I read somewhere already that is a women's NMD (I hope that was junk info because I love those).

Need to see some more pics to decide but these are solid. The White Camo R1 looks busy IMO with the three stripes so happy to hold onto my original from the Camo pack.

Last edited:
Yea im cool on all these upcoming NMDs, save for collabs. Its kinda like ultra boosts for me, im cool on most of the 3.0 but some of the collabs ill still go after.

And the Kith CS2 look wayyy better than the standard ones...and thats not saying much. Kiths are nice but i still dont want them enough

Back
Top Bottom