Adidas NMD thread

Damn just had a dude offer blue camo nmd in my size10 in 9.5/10 condition for $585 shipped.

Somebody bought them before i really even had a chance but if i could get one pair of nmd it would be those....i NEED em!

Adidas finally got back to me and my TB order from 2/25/16 (the restock that alot of people supposedly cooked on) was cancelled. I'm pretty heated, but at least Adidas tried to do the right thing and gave me a $30 GC as an apology.

anyone can csi where these stocks are from? which retailer or online stores?

and are they legit?

Is it just me or is End trying to sell the NMD Kith Naked at like almost 100USD over retail? Above some sizes in StockX?

Adidas finally got back to me and my TB order from 2/25/16 (the restock that alot of people supposedly cooked on) was cancelled. I'm pretty heated, but at least Adidas tried to do the right thing and gave me a $30 GC as an apology.

yeah i guess the $30 GC is a nice consolation that they didn't have to send so i can't be too mad. But i just wanted the shoes.
Kith x Naked collab are ugly to me.

Just waiting on those black Japan PKs and praying i can get a pair some how

Just received my Solar Reds from Offspring yesterday and I'm digging them. I see what people are saying about how they're really more of an orange color. I compare the color to the bright crimson air max 90 ultra moire pair that I own. Also Offspring's stock photo is probably better than what you were seeing on other sites but still not accurate enough. It's a really hard color to capture.

I find that they fit TTS as opposed to the .5 down sizing of the pk NMDs.

View media item 2360424View media item 2360425

Just received my Solar Reds from Offspring yesterday and I'm digging them. I see what people are saying about how they're really more of an orange color. I compare the color to the bright crimson air max 90 ultra moire pair that I own. Also Offspring's stock photo is probably better than what you were seeing on other sites but still not accurate enough. It's a really hard color to capture.

I find that they fit TTS as opposed to the .5 down sizing of the pk NMDs.
Do you feel if I went with my 3.0 UB boost sizing that it fits the same as that?  (basically .5 down from my 1.0 and 2.0 UB sizing, all mesh NMDs i have actually tried on I would need .5 down as well)

Do you feel if I went with my 3.0 UB boost sizing that it fits the same as that?  (basically .5 down from my 1.0 and 2.0 UB sizing, all mesh NMDs i have actually tried on I would need .5 down as well)

Hard to say because I don't own any ultraboost. My Nike TTS in all Nike runners is 11, with the exception of sock darts. I went with an 11 for Solar Reds. The mesh is noticeably less pliable than pk but I don't have any discomfort or toe bulge in the toe box.

Hard to say because I don't own any ultraboost. My Nike TTS in all Nike runners is 11, with the exception of sock darts. I went with an 11 for Solar Reds. The mesh is noticeably less pliable than pk but I don't have any discomfort or toe bulge in the toe box.
do you have any other mesh NMDs that you could compare sizing to?

do you have any other mesh NMDs that you could compare sizing to?

The only other mesh I have are duck camo XR1 and those have a similar fit to the pk pairs I own due to the stretchy mesh. Most other people said Solars are more snug than other mesh pairs they own. I would suggest trying to find a triple white pair locally to try on, since those seem to be selling the slowest.

Back
Top Bottom