Adidas NMD thread

Thanks for all the input on storefront availability, guys. Ill be doing my homework on the stock locators tomkrrkw at breakfast...make my way to the necessary destinations when I get back to D town.

Theres 3 to 4 major malls in the D/FW area...all of which have the major retailers. Hoping i can cop SOMETHIN!

Well I unds'd my "OGs" yesterday :wink: These are the most fire sneakers I've ever had. None of the newly released ones are even close to these beasts imo.

And to think these were fairly easy to cop even though there were only 1000 pairs made, just as the OG red and blues which sat with all the sizes available at the EU ADC after many hours. But that was way before the extreme hype that they have today. People actually told me they looked bad with the lego blocks and now they're all hyped for them all of a sudden. What a wonderful world :smile: View media item 1957132

Last edited:
3rd pair did not make it....comes on monday. terribly clean! 
indifferent.gif

Well I unds'd my "OGs" yesterday :wink: These are the most fire sneakers I've ever had. None of the newly released ones are even close to these beasts imo.

And to think these were fairly easy to cop even though there were only 1000 pairs made, just as the OG red and blues which sat with all the sizes available at the EU ADC after many hours. But that was way before the extreme hype that they have today. People actually told me they looked bad with the lego blocks and now they're all hyped for them all of a sudden. What a wonderful world :smile: View media item 1957132

Tell me about it. Day 1 here as well. I remember when the Key Cities dropped at Kith. Copped first asked questions later. However, funnily enough, they ended up sitting for at least an hour before the last size went. (A relative eternity compared to now)

3 PK pairs in, now I wait for the Black PK from the monochrome pack and Onyx grey mesh (yeah it's a lower tier, but I liked that colorway the best from the mesh releases)

View media item 1957172

Last edited:
I took a L for the city sock, but the good thing about this massive release was that I could easily restock on my beloved mayfly´s .  

After seeing pics of the orange red / black circ  knit, , I might get a pair. 

Hey guys. I've been away for a week... I can't believe I missed the release.

Good thing is I have an insider that is going to help me :smile:. Has anyone seen these in person? Which color is the hottest shoe?

I'm assuming the suede burgundy or black women's? And which other color way?

well, unlike most of these beasts, i call them that because the first time i saw an article for them, thats what they were called...all i knew was Nomad...so yeah, my bad for calling them what Adidas presented them as

That sounds more beast the fact youre calling them nomads. Thats some elitist "not everyone knows em as nomads but since I got the scoop imma call em what Adidas got the name from". If they wanted em to be called nomads to the general public they woudve named em as such. But they "didnt want it to be so obvious" as the article stated.

"technically" this "technically" that, the OGs are the OGs, the Key Citys are the Key Citys, and we all know what shoe eachother is talking about, no need to confuse this with semantics :lol:

Hey guys. I've been away for a week... I can't believe I missed the release.

Good thing is I have an insider that is going to help me
smile.gif
. Has anyone seen these in person? Which color is the hottest shoe?

I'm assuming the suede burgundy or black women's? And which other color way?
Check this out for info

https://www.lacesout.net/womens-adidas-nmd-colorways/

Ignore those prices they are wrong.  His list is incomplete too.

Burgundy suede is nice and the black with pink legos looks nice.

Navy/Maroon was also popular and looks really different.  Nude and pink looks good too.

The primeknit colors were the most popular though. They dropped a triple white and a black pair for men.

I picked up lush red because I already have Key City and the Oreo Camo.

Everything released this year and in december ar OGs. All others that will be re-released in the next few years will be called nmd retros hahaha

Checked my order page today, my order with size 9 white PK and Baes beige pair shipped (but I didn't get email from adidas yet) and the other order of 9.5 PK didn't ship yet. I ordered the 9.5 first too. Strange

That sounds more beast the fact youre calling them nomads. Thats some elitist "not everyone knows em as nomads but since I got the scoop imma call em what Adidas got the name from". If they wanted em to be called nomads to the general public they woudve named em as such. But they "didnt want it to be so obvious" as the article stated.

You sound so ridiculous right now. Are you reading this nonsense before you submit it? You're reaching and just making up ****.

Dont people in general tend to stick with how they learned something, regardless if others do it another way? Whats the differene here. Its very simple. But rather than just accept that, you want to make up these wild theories.

A blue glow might restock. Adidas and dhl say that I can't reroute the shoe going to the wrong address so 1 L out of 3 packages

A blue glow might restock. Adidas and dhl say that I can't reroute the shoe going to the wrong address so 1 L out of 3 packages
Are you absolutely sure you can't wait for the shoes to arrive in a dhl office and go to there with your id?

Or maybe you can pay someone to go the wrong address and pick them up?

Was it for the mesh nmds or primeknits? Either way hope you can turn the L to a W.

Are you absolutely sure you can't wait for the shoes to arrive in a dhl office and go to there with your id?

Or maybe you can pay someone to go the wrong address and pick them up?

Was it for the mesh nmds or primeknits? Either way hope you can turn the L to a W.

I don't live in the UK :nerd:

I've still never successfully purchased a NMD... I've been able to cop 13 Yeezys online, 0 nmd :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Checked my order page today, my order with size 9 white PK and Baes beige pair shipped (but I didn't get email from adidas yet) and the other order of 9.5 PK didn't ship yet. I ordered the 9.5 first too. Strange

I didnt get an email and the tracking #s dont work. So when the package shows up, it shows up.

Just whiffed on clear blues on Nice kicks. I don't think I'm supposed to own these :lol:

Back
Top Bottom