Adidas NMD thread

Cause you are essentially. No one is referring to them as nomads or even knows thats the name of origin, dont be that guy. :lol:

well, unlike most of these beasts, i call them that because the first time i saw an article for them, thats what they were called...all i knew was Nomad...so yeah, my bad for calling them what Adidas presented them as

SO glad I passed on the white PK I learned the lesson from my all white UB's. Those white NMD's will get dirty way to fast.

Soooo, someone diagnose the availability at the major retailers at this point. Im stuck on a weak *** vacation with no access to malls and internet access has been terrible. Headed back to Dallas tomorrow....Hopeful i cN score a pair of circle knits....

Soooo, someone diagnose the availability at the major retailers at this point. Im stuck on a weak *** vacation with no access to malls and internet access has been terrible. Headed back to Dallas tomorrow....Hopeful i cN score a pair of circle knits....

Circle knits are available. You just gotta be on your toes. I could have copped multiple pairs of like everything besides chukkas, pks and socks. Copped a navy and the light blue grey mesh knits

Every color besides the core black was sitting on display shelves but selling mildly fast at Adidas SoHo earlier today. Surprisingly even my local Urban Outfitters had received pairs.

Snag'd a pair in core black size 11.5 if anyone is willing to size swap for a size 10. (If that's not against the rules that is.)

FYI most of the non PK pairs seem to be available for around $200 on eBay & even some of the resale sites like GOAT.

saw the half red half black mesh ones today.

They look great in person. Was tempted

Want these blk pks to ship first though

Why does everyone call the black PK NMD with colored blocks the OG pair? When the NMD Key City released 2 days before to a 1,000 pairs on 12/10/2015 and "OG" pair released on 12/12/2015. Food for thought.

Why does everyone call the black PK NMD with colored blocks the OG pair? When the NMD Key City released 2 days before to a 1,000 pairs on 12/10/2015 and "OG" pair released on 12/12/2015. Food for thought.
May because it was somehow a special release and was not widely release.

The first time anyone saw an NMD it was the OG colorway.
Very true but the Key City were the first released to the public.
All the press leading up to the NMD release featured the red/blue colorway. Key City dropped first but the red/blue colorway got the full roll out, dropping on Confirmed & whatnot. People were much more aware of that colorway, most of them probably didn't even know the Key City existed.

From a technical standpoint, yes, the Key City dropped first, but you're never gonna get everyone to call it the OG. Call them that all you want, people are going to think you're talking about the red/blue.

Technically Key city dropped first but the OGs was the first cw of NMD that I knew. Both of you have a point.

no city sock restock on adidas eu so far.... 
frown.gif

All the press leading up to the NMD release featured the red/blue colorway. Key City dropped first but the red/blue colorway got the full roll out, dropping on Confirmed & whatnot. People were much more aware of that colorway, most of them probably didn't even know the Key City existed.

From a technical standpoint, yes, the Key City dropped first, but you're never gonna get everyone to call it the OG. Call them that all you want, people are going to think you're talking about the red/blue.
For sure makes sense I accept that.

Okay I get what your saying, so basically even though the Key City released first to the public they weren't the first NMD designed. That belongs to the "OG" pair.
Indeed! 
Think of the Air Mags for instance. If a black pair was released before the actual one we saw in the movie, it would not be considered the OG because it dropped first. The original is the one first seen.

i like the OG better compared to the key city. Impatientlly waiting for the black PKs to ship from ADC, i signed in for shoprunner seems it didnt apply to my order. smh!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom