Adidas NMD thread

$250 / £180 for yellow camos - is that a good price? I can't figure out why the yellows seem to be cheaper with resellers compared to the other PK camos.

Are the stripes/piping removable? Looks like tape
I don't think so...  they seem like they're heat pressed on like jersey printing or seam sealing tape that you see on waterproof jackets.  I think the only way that you'd be able to remove them would be with an iron or something that produces a fair amount of heat.  When removed, it will prob leave a stain or have residue on it.  That's my guess.

I don't think so...  they seem like they're heat pressed on like jersey printing or seam sealing tape that you see on waterproof jackets.  I think the only way that you'd be able to remove them would be with an iron or something that produces a fair amount of heat.  When removed, it will prob leave a stain or have residue on it.  That's my guess.
Agreed.  Those stripes are melted into the fabric and you're not getting them off without ruining the shoes.

$250 / £180 for yellow camos - is that a good price? I can't figure out why the yellows seem to be cheaper with resellers compared to the other PK camos.
Yellow is not as easy to pull off I feel, that's why less ppl are snatching them from resale.

Heads up guys. My local FTL got a shipment in of red camo NMDs. They'll probably start popping up again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom