Adidas NMD thread

I walked into Champs this morning and was able to pick up a pair of Tokyo's that someone returned. They also restocked in the triple whites and the red geometric camos, so I picked up both of those as well.
And two pairs of chalks you really cashed out today

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember reading somewhere that the black pk runs a bit tighter than the White pk or the camo pk's...can anyone confirm that? I found a black pk in a good price but it's a 10 which is my true size, but the consensus is that generally for pk you go .5 down.

I have the yellows in .5 down and indeed they fit fine so I was wondering whether my true size would be too big. And I am sorry for the sizing question...
I have camos and simple pks. I would say that in terms of length they fit exactely the same but the critical point is about the width. Pks got those stripes which don't stretch and maintain the tighteness of the shoe in the middle area of the foot while camo get a lil more stretchy without them. It is all about width and not length imo

Last edited:
Wish I could help ya more, but I haven't been able to try my TTS in the PKs so I can't say for sure. Just from reading around, I would advise against it tho. 

I have camos and simple pks. I would say that in terms of length they fit exactely the same but the critical point is about the width. Pks got those stripes which don't stretch and maintain the tighteness of the shoe in the middle area of the foot while camo get a lil more stretchy without them. It is all about width and not length imo

Thank you both!

@Yanncheck in the monochrome pk's did you stay TTS because of the stripe or you went .5 down regardless?

Every time someone posts these pics I can't help but think that she would be right at home at the Yeezy 3 event with that outfit.  She just needs a pouty look on her face to fit in with the other scruffy models.

Thank you both!

@Yanncheck in the monochrome pk's did you stay TTS because of the stripe or you went .5 down regardless?
You're welcome @zonzon  !

Knowing that both models have the same length, 0.5 down regardless the stripes because they just prevent the shoe to stretch too much without hurting the foot (still primeknit after all like the camos). But I would say that if you feel snug enough in the camos then you can stay TTS for mono pk. I could have gone TTS for the mono pk

Last edited:
I didn't want to like the shrimp colorway... but I dooo. They look like strawberry shortcake ice cream bars; the official ice cream truck fave of mine <3

Back
Top Bottom