Adidas NMD thread

I love the NMD, after the first wear it really is a comfortable shoe. But I have a contrarian question to ask you guys... What is your least favorite color way of the NMD? Mine is probably the lush red color way

So yesterday I was walking around the town and I spotted some fake OG PK at 60 bucks, fam you need to be really ******* careful, those ******** have mastered the boost pattern and the nipples, there's no safe bet on a pair of OG PK , be cautious on ebay and elsewhere, they were as close as you could think of a fake, even the blocks where kindda curved as a regular NMD. 

TRUST NOBODY 

Cheers 

the white and blue camo NMDs are amazingly beautifull in person , the white is such a clean summer shoe 

heard a lot of people say this, but I think the mesh run big. I have lush red in a 11.5, I'm a tts 11 and they are huge on me.
Lush red are not mesh - they're circular knit and they are sized more like the Primeknits.  

Last edited:
I have the white mesh and the 10.5 is way too small and the 11 is huge. Idk who is doing the sizing at adidas. Also the 11 is loose around the ankle. I think the quality control on each show varies

I remember reading somewhere that the black pk runs a bit tighter than the White pk or the camo pk's...can anyone confirm that? I found a black pk in a good price but it's a 10 which is my true size, but the consensus is that generally for pk you go .5 down.

I have the yellows in .5 down and indeed they fit fine so I was wondering whether my true size would be too big. And I am sorry for the sizing question...

I remember reading somewhere that the black pk runs a bit tighter than the White pk or the camo pk's...can anyone confirm that? I found a black pk in a good price but it's a 10 which is my true size, but the consensus is that generally for pk you go .5 down.

I have the yellows in .5 down and indeed they fit fine so I was wondering whether my true size would be too big. And I am sorry for the sizing question...
My black PKs fit marginally tighter than my white PKs. I went full size down for both (11, usually wear 12). Ideally would have gotten 11.5 in both, but I can get away with the 11. 

My black PKs fit marginally tighter than my white PKs. I went full size down for both (11, usually wear 12). Ideally would have gotten 11.5 in both, but I can get away with the 11. 

Thanks! So maybe indeed the black pk's run a bit tighter. I really wonder whether I could pull off my true size and not size down

Thanks! So maybe indeed the black pk's run a bit tighter. I really wonder whether I could pull off my true size and not size down
Wish I could help ya more, but I haven't been able to try my TTS in the PKs so I can't say for sure. Just from reading around, I would advise against it tho. 

first shrimp nmd came in....so glad i'm getting a backup pair, those will be worn a lot! also the boost stack has hit the ceiling now, time to restructure 
roll.gif

I walked into Champs this morning and was able to pick up a pair of Tokyo's that someone returned. They also restocked in the triple whites and the red geometric camos, so I picked up both of those as well.

Back
Top Bottom