Adidas NMD thread

Looks pretty good to me. A bit of off colored glue by the toe and where the outsole meets the midsole on the heel but may just be pics but the knit and blocks look on point as well as the boost. 

Thanks for the reply. But isn't it weird that they haven't shipped out by now?? Now I'm starting to see more people getting their orders cancelled after contacting the customer center.. The reason for their cancellation being lack of suppliess
supplies.. Now I'm even afraid to ask

is it safe to buy in GOAT? 

any other online sites i can get the camo white? i really like it... planning to sell my circa blue... 7.5 is quite big fit for me...

Thanks for the reply. But isn't it weird that they haven't shipped out by now?? Now I'm starting to see more people getting their orders cancelled after contacting the customer center.. The reason for their cancellation being lack of suppliess
supplies.. Now I'm even afraid to ask
Not weird at all.

All my orders from big releases have been shipped one day after the regular shipping delay so tuesday instead of monday.

Unless you get a cancellation notif during the day, you don't have to worry until tomorrow imo

Not weird at all.

All my orders from big releases have been shipped one day after the regular shipping delay so tuesday instead of monday.

Unless you get a cancellation notif during the day, you don't have to worry until tomorrow imo

Hope your right.. Everyone I know who purchased them online are being told that their orders got cancelled. It's almost as if they cancel them if you call their CSC. Well nothing I can do except wait..

SNS w/ the 25% off Coupon ending the NMD Raffle... 
tongue.gif

Hope your right.. Everyone I know who purchased them online are being told that their orders got cancelled. It's almost as if they cancel them if you call their CSC. Well nothing I can do except wait..
Then, you should not call them 
laugh.gif

bots on adidas uk makes it impossible to cop the restock pairs manually :smh: Why don't they save them for a full restock

Last edited:
bots on adidas uk makes it impossible to cop the restock pairs manually
mean.gif
Why don't they save them for a full restock
Yeap! It is a   s h i t.

But I copped a pair of NMD_R1 PK White manually....last saturday in Adidas.ES.

I think Adidas EU has the same stock...for UK, ES, FR, DE, IT..... 

but, the bots are a big problem.... f u c k   bots!

Last edited:
My saturday Adidas EU shipping still in progress ... As far as i heard still no single City sock nor Vintage white has been shipped out ... Just cancelling mails were sent out ;-) they need to fix their inventory issues!!!

Last edited:
Yup my pairs are also still being processed but sometimes Adidas are a bit slow in their process. I copped 2 pairs on small restocks the hour after the official drop so I was afraid they would get cancelled but nothing yet.

grabbed a pair of shrimp camo's this morning on the bay for $227 shipped. HATE paying over retail, but not terrible, and def the best deal ive seen. Now lets hope the seller actually pulls through...

My saturday Adidas EU shipping still in progress ... As far as i heard still no single City sock nor Vintage white has been shipped out ... Just cancelling mails were sent out ;-) they need to fix their inventory issues!!!
Yup my pairs are also still being processed but sometimes Adidas are a bit slow in their process. I copped 2 pairs on small restocks the hour after the official drop so I was afraid they would get cancelled but nothing yet.
Considering the fact that they did multiple restocks, i wonder if those who got cancellation notif are the ones that copped later on the restocks or not

Back
Top Bottom