Adidas NMD thread

Hmm this might be a bit old hmm

The NMD City Sao Paulo is it only come with woman size only?

The cancelling avalanche i have heard of is real…! 
mad.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif

Congrats to those who just fount their shipping confirmation(s) in their mail!

Those are pretty "late" orders considering the date though but I'm on needles right now though, hoping I don't get cancelled but a CS rep said I actually couldn't cancel my order for the size 4 pairs since they were already being processed (luckily enough since I'm getting good money for them).

Sorry man,, :frown:

Did you have time to make 3 orders?... How did you do it? 
eyes.gif

I had all the time i needed, since literally no one caught any of the full restock. Interesting detail: i called the customer service – the reason for the cancellations was neither that my card was declined nor that i ordered that many pairs (only one per order as stated in their terms). The system assumed that these orders were made "unintendedly", since they were all placed withing 1 minute. Damn, a system shall not THINK, just f***g execute!

I had all the time i needed, since literally no one caught any of the full restock. Interesting detail: i called the customer service – the reason for the cancellations was neither that my card was declined nor that i ordered that many pairs (only one per order as stated in their terms). The system assumed that these orders were made "unintendedly", since they were all placed withing 1 minute. Damn, a system shall not THINK, just f***g execute!
Ohh, what bad luck!

I didn´t know anything of Adidas restock.

About what time was that restock?

Damn, the only time you can order quietly a hyped shoe the system remind you that we are not in heaven

Back
Top Bottom