Adidas NMD thread

Saw city socks at two official adidas accounts in Paris....but they were selling for €500??! This seems to be a trend out here as I've seen it for other hyped kicks as well. So weird.

Saw city socks at two official adidas accounts in Paris....but they were selling for €500??! This seems to be a trend out here as I've seen it for other hyped kicks as well. So weird.
Which 2 official adidas accounts?

Stores can price gouge a little but I don't see them selling for that much.

Also they would get a lot flame if people find out.

Which 2 official adidas accounts?

Stores can price gouge a little but I don't see them selling for that much.

Also they would get a lot flame if people find out.
Could be understandable for a store with a high end products and market strategy if they only sell 3/4 pairs of super hyped models.

But it's strange that an official account has the rights to charge that much

Been looking through the thread for sizing info on the PK NMD's, and most people say .5 down. Any help is appreciated, I'm a 10.5 in UB's and 10.5 is my true size TIA

Been looking through the thread for sizing info on the PK NMD's, and most people say .5 down. Any help is appreciated, I'm a 10.5 in UB's and 10.5 is my true size TIA
Yeah, for the runners a .5 sz down is definitely what the majority of the people here will recommend. I'm a 9.5 TTS, 9.5/10 UB and generally prefer a 9 for the pk_r1 if that helps...

Last edited:

Yeah, for the runners a .5 sz down is definitely what the majority of the people here will recommend. I'm a 9.5 TTS, 9.5/10 UB and generally prefer a 9 for the pk_r1 if that helps...
+1

I'm a 9.5 TTS & wear that size in UB. 9.0 for the circle knit & PK NMDs. 

Triple blacks on 6/10....750s on 6/11?!? Not sure if Adidas understands the way my wallet works. 

Back
Top Bottom