Adidas NMD thread

only the OGs have gone that high, Key Citys have come close I believe. No others will.
You can't be sure of that. But I'm happy either way. Not a reseller, but I wouldn't mind recouping money on some other purchases I have made this year, kicks wise. All I really want now are these two pairs:

You can't be sure of that. But I'm happy either way. Not a reseller, but I wouldn't mind recouping money on some other purchases I have made this year, kicks wise.

Im pretty sure. Just check out prices of all the others. And those arnt rising. key citys even look like they are dipping a little bit.

Last edited:
3/3 from adidas eu shipped....solebox pair coming in tomorrow already 
smokin.gif

Agree with what others have told you. I'm 10 and go 9.5 on pk and 10 on mesh. On city sock OG tho I am 10 as it fits slightly tighter than the other pk's.Guys what about the black city sock? Does it fit like the OG or it's better to go .5 down? Thanks!

Yeah I think there might actually be a pretty big chance I'll sell both my pairs coming in too. I like the black OGs much more and also my og white UBs and multicolor white UBs.

The tan's will most likely release, they're starting to pop up on sites and pictures, as well as the black and white ones also. Maybe they're not live yet on SSENSE?

Back
Top Bottom