Adidas NMD thread

ADC is the best chance to cop on saturday. Hope they drop the same time as the nmd pk r1

Last edited:
Rumors say that the restock was a mistake due to IT technical issues on the adidas EU sites. However all my orders still say "confirmed" … haha, was worth giving a try!

Last edited:
I just want creams NMD 
laugh.gif

Rumors say that the restock was a mistake due to IT technical issues on the adidas EU sites. However all my orders still say "confirmed" … haha, was worth giving a try!
Would be nice if they honored the "mistake" they had.

Damn I'm jealous did you get all of em for retail?
Hehe yeah I was lucky on the OGs and oreos. The oreos was thanks to Caliroots messing up their release on saturday and instead releasing them in silence early sunday morning swedish time (when no one else was looking basically). The OGs were not that hard to cop on ADC when they were first released, before all the extreme hype. I got the Key Citys for 400$ from a reseller. Totally worth it when I unboxed them :wink:

Hehe yeah I was lucky on the OGs and oreos. The oreos was thanks to Caliroots messing up their release on saturday and instead releasing them in silence early sunday morning swedish time (when no one else was looking basically). The OGs were not that hard to cop on ADC when they were first released, before all the extreme hype. I got the Key Citys for 400$ from a reseller. Totally worth it when I unboxed them
wink.gif
The og NMD sat on adc for a while since people back then weren't feeling those colored lego blocks... 

Last edited:
The og NMD sat on adc for a while since people back then weren't feeling those colored lego blocks... 

I was on ADC at release time and had troubles. They didn't sit, at all. While I was trying to checkout, I ended up buying 72-10's, as a consolation, because it was so easy.

Back
Top Bottom