Adidas NMD thread

Just called them Black/white PKs the Oreos & call it a day. tank has & will make it known that theyre all R1s so far til theyre not anymore lol

sold out ugh
they were online for like 15mins before all sizes were gone....i could checkout with ease, but after that it was hard adding a size to your cart and the site crashed.

but this really seems to be a legit drop, cause their status went from "coming soon" to "out of stock"!

if thats the case i'm happy i can rest on saturday! 
smokin.gif

they were online for like 15mins before all sizes were gone....i could checkout with ease, but after that it was hard adding a size to your cart and the site crashed.

but this really seems to be a legit drop, cause their status went from "coming soon" to "out of stock"!

if thats the case i'm happy i can rest on saturday! 
smokin.gif
it still says coming soon

it still says coming soon
damn it! it does now! first it went from coming soon to sold out. then the page was gone. now its up to coming soon again.

hope my order is still good though ^^

edit:

aaaaaaaaaand there is the refund! 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Added to cart but no forwarding address. Shoot me a pm if you would like to share your lead.
tired.gif

Borderlinx address was so long it couldn't be added.

Damn i took too long to find a euro address to use. Why don't ndc europe and adc europe ship to US anyway?

Last edited:

Added to cart but no forwarding address. Shoot me a pm if you would like to share your lead.
tired.gif

Borderlinx address was so long it couldn't be added.
Same here...carted and got to checkout but no experience here with using forwarding addresses..

Back
Top Bottom