Adidas NMD thread

I learned a long time ago that time is money. And I rather pay the extra than to waste days tracking a shoe that bots r eating up I scored off eBay for 300
I understand what you're saying and I've definitely been tempted to do the same. But I still won't pay resale prices for a pair of shoes that just released. Buying from resellers eventually makes getting the next release even harder than the last one. I'd rather pass on some shoes than play that game.

That titilo pickup for 238 doesn't seem like such a bad deal anymore [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Really surprised how hard these were to cop...

Just woke up to an adidas shipping confirmation!! That free fedex 2-3 day shipping [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Just got this email... 

Of course, clicking on the 'checkout now' whitepages...can't even login to ADC at the moment...

Only 2 I want. I'll pay resale for those.

but not at that 1500$ theyre gonna go for lol. hopefully they release enough pairs and the price can fall to around 300. thats fair. i dont believe in payinf more than 300$ for shoes...

im actually pretty salty that A) these shoes blew up like they did and B) adidas wont make enough pairs for everyone. dont turn these into yeezys. just flkynit them and mass produce so that the people who are on the wave now (initially) can actually get them. why limit them? the hype and design is definitely already there

Last edited:
im actually pretty salty that A) these shoes blew up like they did and B) adidas wont make enough pairs for everyone. dont turn these into yeezys. just flkynit them and mass produce so that the people who are on the wave now (initially) can actually get them. why limit them? the hype and design is definitely already there
They're most likely limiting the PK models to drive up hype for the mesh versions that won't be nearly as dope but will still sell due to the hype and will cost adidas less to make. Not agreeing with their methods, just saying that there is some logic there.

I don't think the GR mesh NMDs will ever sit as much as the mesh Tubular Xs do, but I see them being released in a similar way.

After seeing a seller sell 2 9's and a 9.5 for just under $400 on eBay last night I just paid $350 shipped for this NMD.  I don't feel that bad about it.

My true to size is a 9.5 and I got a size 9.5 in the last NMD that dropped but it was really big on me I was practically swimming in it.  I felt like I could go a full size down in these for a sock like fit to a size 8.5 but was steered away when I read in this thread that although it will fit a full size down you will get weird bulges at the toes from it being so tight. I sold my size 9.5 and got a size 9.  I wore it yesterday and the size 9 fits perfect. Sizing down a HALF size from your TTS would be my recommendation. 

I also wear a size 9 in yeezy 350 and 9.5 in Ultra Boost

Jordans: 9

Air Max 1&90: 9.5

Nike Flyknit: 9.5

They're most likely limiting the PK models to drive up hype for the mesh versions that won't be nearly as dope but will still sell due to the hype and will cost adidas less to make. Not agreeing with their methods, just saying that there is some logic there.

I don't think the GR mesh NMDs will ever sit as much as the mesh Tubular Xs do, but I see them being released in a similar way.
understood. but man this design is sooooo dope. it PAINS me to see it like this. lol just drop the black ones with qassa numbers. like people have them but they still sell out. but if you look hard enough you can get them for retail. thats all i ask of them. no way these should be going for 500$. 

I didn't know I needed NMDs until recent pics started showing up. Hence the signature, lol.

Did anyone get a invoice from overkill? I woke up to a invoice from them for a NMD??
what do you mean with invoice?

i copped from overkill and got an order confirmation and payment confirmation. also order shows in my account. 

you checked on that? 

Back
Top Bottom