Adidas NMD thread

lol I only ask because I wear my Flyknit Racers a half size up for the extra room and because it looks right on my feet where TTS looked a tad small. I wear TTS on Ultra Boosts so never had a problem w those.

The more info i read in this thread, the more i feel like im gon take ALOT of Ls on these come Thursday
mean.gif

Hate this hype stuff smh
which ones you gunning for?

im looking at the pk blks and those womens pink legos

I feel like a dirt bag but whatever.... I want those City Socks 

my coworker is looking into a few sites codes seeing what he can whip up for me 

and speaking of...anyone see what END is trying to do to combat bots and backdoors? 

Last edited:

and speaking of...anyone see what END is trying to do to combat bots and backdoors? 
Yeah FCFS for an email link?  Seems.. bottable.

FCFS for an email doesn't sound fair at all. With the expected list sizes, emails will never arrive at everyone's inboxes at the same time. People gonna be setting up email servers next to End HQ soon lol.

Last edited:

nerd.gif

FCFS for an email doesn't sound fair at all. With the expected list sizes, emails will never arrive at everyone's inboxes at the same time. People gonna be setting up email servers next to End HQ soon lol.
I just sent them an email for more details and what makes this bot-proof. 

We'll what they say. 

which ones you gunning for?

im looking at the pk blks and those womens pink legos

Navy mesh ones, city socks and maybe the black PKs, white blue womens & then black and orange jawns. Might cop the last 2 i said later on down the line if they sit which it looks like

Hey guys should I be worried that sizing down on the NMD PKs will also mean the shoe would look drastically smaller on feet? It's hard to choose since PKs sell out so quickly and I don't wanna end up w/ a pair that isn't perfect.

I think I'm trying my luck at AO tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they'll have all the styles so even if I catch a PK L I'll still have the other styles to choose from.

Probably April/May, doubt we'll get any new info until after the hubbub dies down from tomorrow's drops.
Repped beside the city socks the pks dropping this Friday are a bit plain to me. Need those triple blacks. And maybe a mesh or two. Wonder if the footlocker exclusive will ever hit the states

Just checked out my local Finishline.

They got the white (S79166)  and black (S78165) mesh NMDs since yesterday. 

I find it weird that the ones I saw at the store are not part of the Adidas Online release.

Just checked out my local Finishline.

They got the white (S79166)  and black (S78165) mesh NMDs since yesterday. 

I find it weird that the ones I saw at the store are not part of the Adidas Online release.
They had in stock?

Back
Top Bottom