Adidas NMD thread

Looks terrible, back heel tab is way too glossy. His customs are always pretty mediocre.

I also don't the point in doing that custom at this point considering the actual triple black NMDs are dropping very soon.
Too glossy is too little to describe how glossy that thing is, I think that just the look of it left my eyebrows glossy. Completely awful.  

Looks terrible, back heel tab is way too glossy. His customs are always pretty mediocre.

I also don't the point in doing that custom at this point considering the actual triple black NMDs are dropping very soon.

This

but it will get him views so that's probably his goal. He'll get the triple black anyway.

can anyone slide thread starter those white NMD tomorrow ill throw something on top also for the help. lol worth a shot. thanks im 0 for 4 on pairs i wanted. still looking for the Whiteout PK

Hahahaha i tweeted that the line hotel is probably the last location and the official twitter for them followed me and liked it

should i head over there now?

Nordstroms is still hanging onto the paypal balance they took last thursday morning with those NMDs, even though they cancelled the order like an hour later. The credit card charge came back off but haven't gotten my paypal money back from them yet.

Nordstroms is still hanging onto the paypal balance they took last thursday morning with those NMDs, even though they cancelled the order like an hour later. The credit card charge came back off but haven't gotten my paypal money back from them yet.
I tried for the white cement restock this morning and took an L, that FL charge gonna be there for a bit 

now that ive walked around the office in them for a few, i have mixed feels.the shape, feel, and fit of the shoe is wonderful...but it feels like im walking in some damn Chuck Taylors. i swear the yellow PK felt alot more comfortable. maybe im tripping. not sure if these will be kept. gonna be a really tough decision. this sucks man. I been juiced for these all month. how quick these things will turn Jordan yellow is also a concern.

can anyone slide thread starter those white NMD tomorrow ill throw something on top also for the help. lol worth a shot. thanks im 0 for 4 on pairs i wanted. still looking for the Whiteout PK

I've seen you post at least 3 times begging for oops just cuz you're the thread starter. Does that make you entitled to something?

now that ive walked around the office in them for a few, i have mixed feels. the shape, feel, and fit of the shoe is wonderful...but it feels like im walking in some damn Chuck Taylors. i swear the yellow PK felt alot more comfortable. maybe im tripping. not sure if these will be kept. gonna be a really tough decision. this sucks man. I been juiced for these all month. how quick these things will turn Jordan yellow is also a concern.
Really that bad? or is that just in comparison to UB

Back
Top Bottom