Adidas NMD thread

Not sure how everyone else did, but i was only able to find 2 sites that had the blue camo in my size available online and i struck out on both.  Hopefully the quantities available per color are flipped for the US release so i can grab a blue and a white.  I could care less about the orange and olive.

Last edited:

Not sure how everyone else did, but i was only able to find 2 sites that had the blue camo in my size available online and i struck out on both.  Hopefully the quantities available per color are flipped for the US release so i can grab a blue and a white.  I could care less about the orange and olive.
From what I remember from an earlier post (can't seem to find it), white and blue were made in less quantities than the olive. Can't recall for orange. 

From what I remember from an earlier post (can't seem to find it), white and blue were made in less quantities than the olive. Can't recall for orange. 
Yeah we'll see.  I think i remember the post you are talking about, i am assuming the post was loaded inventory on Europe's Adidas site because very few know actual manufactured quantities at this point.

Yeah we'll see.  I think i remember the post you are talking about, i am assuming the post was loaded inventory on Europe's Adidas site because very few know actual manufactured quantities at this point.
True. I also struck out 3 times on the olives yesterday. Hopefully there are a few more pairs that hit stateside in May.

Champs and footlocker in Arden mall(sac) have scattered sizes of the knit white as well as the black/Tokyo blue.

Very true, they make up a price one cue and the others just follow. Most of the prices have no basis. I saw OG (Black-red/blue) NMDs for 1000 . . . TF.

they've been selling for $1000 though, at least on stockx....im starting to think sales on that site are fake though.

I'm starting to think so too.

haha, I have zero evidence or anything to go off of, just a feeling I have. seems like way too many pairs selling for more than on other platforms. plus there just seems like alotnof sales on there period, and I never saw the listing in the first place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom