Adidas NMD thread

Looks like UBIQ is done.  Glad some got to snag a clear blue.  Best looking NMD of them all in my opinion.

Looks like UBIQ is done.  Glad some got to snag a clear blue.  Best looking NMD of them all in my opinion.
That's the pair i was going for too. I might have a trade pending to get these for my black mesh also so i'm not that mad. Hopefully it doesn't fall through. 

Looks like they're going mesh with them.  Even then, Pharrell's NMD would've stuck the landing for me had it not been for the lettering.  Hopefully there'll one without (I like the lacing style on these).  
I actually think they're gonna be PK just use a different collar from the other PKs. Not 100% sure though.

I agree that they'd be nice without the text.

Last edited:
These just came in from Xhibition. View media item 1989812I am impressed with these In hand and can't wait to wear them. Never thought I would be so excited about Adidas again, but between these and my Ultra Boosts I can't get enough!

These just came in from Xhibition. View media item 1989812I am impressed with these In hand and can't wait to wear them. Never thought I would be so excited about Adidas again, but between these and my Ultra Boosts I can't get enough!

Nice. I don't know why but this CW is really growing on me. I'd probably paint the blue pods black too. How do these feel on the feet?

Nice. I don't know why but this CW is really growing on me. I'd probably paint the blue pods black too. How do these feel on the feet?

I think Ultra Boosts and Yeezys are more comfortable. They look great, but run a little wide and don't have that "Cloud" feeling like UB. This color in hand is impressive, all of my co-workers are like those are nice!

Ubiq with the quick shipping 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom