Adidas NMD thread

Makes sense. I think once the US drops the pair, we will all understand the demand more. No one knows whether it is being over or under valued right now. I've seen them go for anywhere between $450 and $700 US. Meanwhile I just want some damn glitch camo oreos and a little bit of cash. Which I guess is about the same value.
thanks for the info but yes, demand is huge right now since the u.s has not released them. Demand will also be impacted by how many pairs they release in the U.S, for all we know the price could skyrocket. 

were you one of the lucky few to grab a pair? 

thanks for the info but yes, demand is huge right now since the u.s has not released them. Demand will also be impacted by how many pairs they release in the U.S, for all we know the price could skyrocket. 

were you one of the lucky few to grab a pair? 
I've seen a lot of peoples looking for trades, they seem like a really clean pair, idk what I would do if I get my hands on one of them, I'm not much into the all white kindda thing, but surely there's people up to trade them for some yezzys even ...

We'll wait, rumors said the drop will be around the 4th, or it could be as late as the camo pack, nobody know for sure. 

I've seen a lot of peoples looking for trades, they seem like a really clean pair, idk what I would do if I get my hands on one of them, I'm not much into the all white kindda thing, but surely there's people up to trade them for some yezzys even ...

We'll wait, rumors said the drop will be around the 4th, or it could be as late as the camo pack, nobody know for sure. 
damn for yeezys? thats crazy I would make that trade with my eyes closed 

Hope is the 4th but that seem unlikely 

I remember before the US drop the price for white camos at flight club was $800...so this is likely to drop after it releases here especially with the amount of of ppl that are gonna make a b line from wooster to broadway lol 
Damn! the line went all the way to broadway for the last drop????

Are you located in UK or international? I am international and haven't gotten the shipping confirmation.
International. Find it pretty fast tho.

Maybe i was lucky enough to have my order among the first ones packed up

Estimated delivery wednesday

That 8.5 from Flight Club is gone now tho 
nerd.gif

I've always been curious. Who mostly shops at flight club? Celebrities? Would think the average joe would buy off eBay or social media with the prices of flight club.

I've always been curious. Who mostly shops at flight club? Celebrities? Would think the average joe would buy off eBay or social media with the prices of flight club.
Basically anyone who is impatient, has the cash or doesn't wanna get got. Although they don't have the best legit check measures, it's generally pretty safe to know they sell legit shoes.  

Basically anyone who is impatient, has the cash or doesn't wanna get got. Although they don't have the best legit check measures, it's generally pretty safe to know they sell legit shoes.  
And I've seen some bs on COMPLEX, seems that celebrities bought there too, but I don't recall who, but one of them look at the price tag on the yezzys and went like "1.000 for a pair of kicks ... NO WAY" 

I only consider them for hard to find shoes that were sold when I wasn't really into sneakers.  If I can't find Moon Landing AM90s in the next six months for cheap-ish I might just cop from Flightclub.

Then again now that StockX and Airgoat are around i'll probably cop through them.

Hey guys, are there any fakes in market of the OG white pair? Should I be doing a legit check before buying ? Thanks

Hey guys. Anyone who bought the nmd pk vintage white from adidas germany received their shipment emails? Been hearing that some people got their orders cancelled when they conctacted the customer center even though their status says order processed and waiting to be packed....

Hey guys, are there any fakes in market of the OG white pair? Should I be doing a legit check before buying ? Thanks
Yeah there are for sure. Fakes of all the PK NMDs and mesh too. Like I said before, if it's at all hyped then they are going to fake it. Usually they do it from the sample pics that get leaked too so that's why you see the white camo pk fakes with darker lego blocks.

Hey guys. Anyone who bought the nmd pk vintage white from adidas germany received their shipment emails? Been hearing that some people got their orders cancelled when they conctacted the customer center even though their status says order processed and waiting to be packed....

Adidas UK and currently still waiting to be packed

Thanks man, I'm about to buy a pair. Can you do a legit check on that? I don't know how dark the Lego blocks should be

Yeah there are for sure. Fakes of all the PK NMDs and mesh too. Like I said before, if it's at all hyped then they are going to fake it. Usually they do it from the sample pics that get leaked too so that's why you see the white camo pk fakes with darker lego blocks.

Thanks man, I'm about to buy a pair. Can you do a legit check on that? I don't know how dark the Lego blocks should be

Back
Top Bottom