Adidas NMD thread

I think I'm screwed. Ended up ordering NMDs in 7 because I thought you half size down. Normally a 7.5 TTS. UBs I wear 8. I got my mesh NMDs in 7, but I'm thinking I needed a 7.5. Shettttt
could've sworn the title of this thread used to say MESH- TTS, PK- .5 SIZE DOWN

Last edited:

could've sworn the title of this thread used to say MESH- TTS, PK- .5 SIZE DOWN
Yea I placed an order a few days ago before coming to this thread. Usually in the UB thread and I always hear .5 size down for NMDs over there. Thought it referred to both materials. I'll just return them if they don't fit. 

Running around the mall this morning trying to cop all the CWs I wanted. Didn't get my sz in the pink but it will do. Oh yeah, a Big F U to Footlocker for letting in a reseller an hour before they open who pretty much bought up everything. Had to run around from Champs to Six 02 to get my pairs.. sigh the struggles of a sneakerhead. *** a** resellers..

View media item 2063484

can't blame you if you found out after the fact, but still lol NMD Pk isn't something you can just casually find, gotta know the size you need and get in and out quick. 

can't blame you if you found out after the fact, but still lol NMD Pk isn't something you can just casually find, gotta know the size you need and get in and out quick. 
Yea. I got a mesh version from journey's though. I'll know for next time. Thanks for the tip vino. 

I got through on an 11 from footasylum earlier.... It does say UK only but allowed me to check out... I don't have any NMDs do they fit similarly to 350s?

I got through on an 11 from footasylum earlier.... It does say UK only but allowed me to check out... I don't have any NMDs do they fit similarly to 350s?
Same on getting through on footasylum. Fully expecting a cancellation at some point though. 

Oh well, got thru on FNL on a mesh pair & was able to add a reward cert. Somewhat of a consolation prize. 

Not true. Last two Jordan releases that I went for were FULL of checkout errors in the app after carting. There's a ton of carting errors before that too. Just read through the Flu Game thread. SNKRS sucks horribly too.

shout out to the dude who posted the ssense link for the PK's, got a size 12 that already shipped. I had to create an account and enter all my stuff manually (used paypal for payment), not sure how I got through but Thank You!

Not true. Last two Jordan releases that I went for were FULL of checkout errors in the app after carting. There's a ton of carting errors before that too. Just read through the Flu Game thread. SNKRS sucks horribly too.

Snkrs is leagues beyond the ADC site.

Back
Top Bottom