Adidas NMD thread

...you are what's wrong with the sneaker community at this point in time. Pretty sure I speak for everyone who doesn't live on their computer or phone when I say, "I'm not asking to bang your girl, I just want help on how to use the SOLEMARTYR script". No need to get all bent out of shape [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Im whats wrong? I dont use the script on anything because I dont care that much, they're sneakers. if I miss its on to the next one, so no im not whats wrong at all actually. I just hate repeat questions when there is a search feature on here. cool, you dont have a desk job like I do, doesnt mean you cant read in your down time.

also, its the internet. deal with my attitude :lol:

Well, I have some question about the script during yeezy release, and some were really nice and answer my PM. I know you're quite 'big' in this group. But, maybe, be more a bit friendly to new-users? 

Lol dude you got me wrong I don't know anything I learn as I go!

Last edited:

There's a search option in the thread you know? 

Easy to use, you avoid the hustle, the non-helping members, avoid the crying and you do the stuff by yourself, easy peassy 
True. But you need to know certain keyword to do the search. Guess what? My teacher in University often talk about how keyword is important when research for essay. Why do you think teacher always repeat that keyword is important? Its because, most of the time, something simple such as thinking of a keyword to search can be drastically difficult.  

I sold things on eBay. Sometime people do not have 'common sense.' It's annoying, but it's true. Something simple for oneself-- can be totally different for others.

Human race need more kindness and compassion. Really. 

Them numbers 
sick.gif
NUMBERS SHOULDNT MATTER SINCE SO MANY PPL IN HERE HAVE THE SCRIPT THEY WONT SHARE
smile.gif

i'm a legit moron and was able to use the script. spent hours fumbling cluelessly, and wasted time that could have been spent productively, but i figured it out. I won! or lost? either way...

Lol dude you got me wrong I don't know anything I learn as I go!
Same here. Anyway, sorry for the PM, and also I'm sorry if I offend you in anyway.

PS. Also sorry to whoever may feel offend by my post. Love y'all though <3

Last edited:

Don't worry bro. Many people in this community with 1000 or more post or  been here for long can get quite salty sometimes. But I dig you, not everyone can browse like 10-20 pages. I was super lucky to came across that name while I  was browsing. I really hate when people say there are 'lurker' in this community. I mean, its true,  there are lurkers. But one of the problem is that sometime it is hard to jump in and join the topic when many are quite close-minded
Being part of a community means participating, posts, length of time, and rep usually are indicators of that.

Being part of a community means participating, posts, length of time, and rep usually are indicators of that.
Agreed 100%, really. I do my best to participate, I really do. But in the case of the user i was replying to, he is a truck driver. So, that ideology of participating in community might not be applicable to everyone. 

I need those Tech earth mesh's. Are they releasing on adc or foot locker foot action champs or finishline? 

everyone has the script now so its going to go either ways:

1. everyone on the script battling each other to cart and checkout, whoever don't get errors wins

2. adidas patches the script, we're all resort to manual L's while all the atc's checkout. 

at which point, some people gonna resort to copping fakes either knowingly or unknowingly like Fab

1. everyone on the script battling each other to cart and checkout, whoever don't get errors wins

2. adidas patches the script, we're all resort to manual L's while all the atc's checkout. 

at which point, some people gonna resort to copping fakes either knowingly or unknowingly like Fab

View media item 2180848

So......death comes in 3s then [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Must always have a backup!

Back
Top Bottom