Adidas NMD thread

too easy. team manual 
smokin.gif

nerd.gif

Just got through on size 11. Kept saying sold out, but kept spamming the captcha/add to cart and I guess finally got a pair that released.

Also, one of my tabs I was blocked even though I was doing manual. The other tab was fine though.

Last edited:
Sizes periodically pop up. You just have to be fast enough to add and checkout.

Edit: Looks like it might really be sold out now.

Last edited:
wow got through manually through the iphone right before it sold out.. checked out using paypal, gave me the loop once.

size 5 #raresize

I'm not trying to hate I'm just questing what people like

Saw a line of people at a local shop waiting for these this morning
When the adidas bubble will burst it's going to burst hard
It's a decent looking shoe. Just sounds like the construction and fit of it will have people changing their minds and wanting to off these.

In comparsion, the Wool CS1 in black seem to be a better choice. Practically this shoe without the negatives and collab hype that have people chasing things for no reason.

It's a decent looking shoe. Just sounds like the construction and fit of it will have people changing their minds and wanting to off these.

In comparsion, the Wool CS1 in black seem to be a better choice. Practically this shoe without the negatives and collab hype that have people chasing things for no reason.
Exactly...  The wool CS1 is more comfy, significantly cheaper and has a way better shape.

Back
Top Bottom