Adidas NMD thread

All east coast boutiques are delayed, so they won't be today. One place in NJ said Monday, but we'll see. 

I'm yet to ever get through ADC splash manually-is there some trick to it? I had 4 devices today with legitimately 100 tabs on 4 different browsers (Chrome, Safari, FF, and I.E.).

I've been talking to my cousin who works in IT and I'm thinking of starting an outsourced IT service in India that will get people through ADC splash (I have a lot of family there that works in IT). Labor is cheap and I would obviously help anyone here who has taken as many Ls as I have (assuming this service is even feasible).

weird b/c I got through to ADC on the phone after seeing people say that splash was up. Waited until about 10:12 and then it got me to the 10 minute cart with no picture captcha, just the box.  And it let me go back and do the same twice more. No idea. I never got through a splash page before, but maybe it was like once you were through you were through for good?

weird b/c I got through to ADC on the phone after seeing people say that splash was up. Waited until about 10:12 and then it got me to the 10 minute cart with no picture captcha, just the box.  And it let me go back and do the same twice more. No idea. I never got through a splash page before, but maybe it was like once you were through you were through for good?

nope

Anyone order OG thru BSTN? German retailer. Just wanna hear feedback. I got my confirmation order and paypal confirmed receipt

Just wondering if I'll get a shipping tracking number. Glad I got a half size up from my normal PK NMD i was worried itll be loose but sounds like it runs smaller than other PK nMd

Anyone order OG thru BSTN? German retailer. Just wanna hear feedback. I got my confirmation order and paypal confirmed receipt

Just wondering if I'll get a shipping tracking number. Glad I got a half size up from my normal PK NMD i was worried itll be loose but sounds like it runs smaller than other PK nMd

Wait. You went up 0.5 from usual nmd pk?
Serious question: Do you own nmd pks?

holiday? what holiday?

Fyi:
MLK Day is Fed holiday, most state holiday, floating corporate pto day.

no email from END, no score on SNS or ADC

L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Easy cop they said. [emoji]127824[/emoji] for everyone they said. 20k they said [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] after getting the sns cancel, I got lucky on consortium who doesn't even ship till the 25th so who knows if that's gonna cancel. Never got past splash on ADC

Easy cop they said. [emoji]127824[/emoji] for everyone they said. 20k they said [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] after getting the sns cancel, I got lucky on consortium who doesn't even ship till the 25th so who knows if that's gonna cancel. Never got past splash on ADC
I hear that pretty much before EVERY SINGLE release on this forum. I don't believe in "Easy cops" any more. 

Last edited:
Ugh got through but wasn't able to go half size down. Hopefully the pk is a little tighter like many are saying otherwise will have to do the size swap nightmare

Back
Top Bottom