Adidas NMD thread

SR NMDs are definitely more bright orange than red as others have stated. I don't think I can pull em off. Glad I managed to get the Red Inikis yesterday. Back to the store they go!

Also, I went TTS with the SR and they're a .5 size too big compared to the Beige Mesh I tried in store. Guess you can go .5 down on them

Last edited:
At $163 shipped they werent gonna sit long. Consortium had em at that price too, couldnt even cart on there.

That's odd. I got a 10.5. Sat around for 5 minutes. My brother called. Asked me to get an 8.5. I had no problems carting and paying for both on Consortium.

I missed out but would like to grab a pair of the white mountaineering nmd trail. 

Do you guys know how these fit? I know they are pk, but also supposed to be sturdier so im not sure if i should buy my pk size or mesh size?

Thanks for your help

I missed out but would like to grab a pair of the white mountaineering nmd trail. 

Do you guys know how these fit? I know they are pk, but also supposed to be sturdier so im not sure if i should buy my pk size or mesh size?

Thanks for your help

Go with pk size. They were restocking crazy yesterday.

Can't believe at $225 they're gone fast!!
YM took then entire stock. But sizes have been slowly added back to ADC. Just have to keep refreshing since YM can only hold a cart for 10 minutes before its released back to ADC and they have to cart it all again.

My Solar Reds came in and they are BRIGHT... I love them and they'll be a great summertime shoe.  Glad I went TTS (UB size) too - length is perfect without toe bulge.

whose mans is that trying to push the WM Supports for $700 ....

shoe game all kinds of drunk these days 

god bless 

Back
Top Bottom