Adidas NMD thread

Just got in my UA CS1 and man they're beautiful! Wish i went with my PK sizing at 9.5 instead of my TTS 10. Bit roomy but I guess I can find a good insole to make it more fitting. Anyone have any good recommendations?
Man sizing is all over the place with these. Now I'm wondering if some people commenting don't even own them lol. Thanks for the reassurance as I went .5 down on mine. 

Adidas tracking says delivered on some onyx but my money seems to have been refunded but didnt get any email saying i was cancelled? normal?

Dam I missed on og and black gums. I actually had the black gums in cart buy hesitated. Then they were gone. Ended up getting the nmd mystery blue r1 off adidas tho.

Thanks copped and repped. Still a sz 11 available. They're obviously similar to the Mikitypes (as others have pointed out) but the pattern is distinct (different) enough for me to want anyways since I love my UA Mikitypes. I'll beat these down and wear the Mikitypes more sparingly. 

Saved me the drive to Bows & Arrows as well. 

Last edited:
Man sucks I missed the notre cs1 release!!! Notre doesn't charge Californians tax.
I was lucky enough to get the white's but missed the black's. Notre is extremely fast processing there orders. White's were shipped out yesterday (few hours after I ordered).

I was lucky enough to get the white's but missed the black's. Notre is extremely fast processing there orders. White's were shipped out yesterday (few hours after I ordered).
Those are the ones I've been after too. The whites :/. Ya notre is legit!

Back
Top Bottom