Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I couldn't even see sizes regardless of browser or on my laptop or cell phone ... WTF, mang
Had to use the force size link that someone made. Adidas is horrible. They don't even tweet their own ish.
Show me the ways .... What's this force link you speak of and from where?
nerd.gif

I have a "true" sized pair and a .5 up/UB sized pair coming in, one from overseas one from ADC US. So hopefully I'm good with sizing either way

The recommended retail for these is $110, which is same as recommended retail for mesh Triple Black and Triple White. I paid $110 each for the mesh at Premier Boutique in San Mateo.

Average US retail markup price on mesh was $140.00. Average Euro markup price on OG PK in Europe was
€149.99.

Even Adidas UK charged £110.00 or $146.00. Adidas Germany charged €149.99 I believe.

Crazy price differences. Also, I don't think Adidas intended for discounts to be allowed on these. Probably an accident. Pretty sure I saw no discounts allowed on Saturday non live link.

Last edited:
Copped x2 OG's in SZ 10 since I forgot to use a promo code on the first.

Put in a ticket to cancel it but if they don't, I'm willing to sell them for ~$160 USD on grailed.

Anyone got news of whether or not ADC is releasing the triple blacks?
Unless you're gonna hook somebody up for retail here, I wouldn't advertise that you're going to sell elsewhere for resale prices.

The recommended retail for these is $110, which is same as recommended retail for mesh Triple Black and Triple White. I paid $110 each for the mesh at Premier Boutique in San Mateo.

Average US retail markup price on mesh was $140.00. Average Euro markup price on OG PK in Europe was
€149.99.

Even Adidas UK charged £110.00 or $146.00. Adidas Germany charged €149.99 I believe.

Crazy price differences. Also, I don't think Adidas intended for discounts to be allowed on these. Probably an accident. Pretty sure I saw no discounts allowed on Saturday non live link.
You think they'll honor the orders that got discounted?
u can oop me if you want tho.
oop?

Also, sorry for the duplicate posting but if anyone knows if they'll release the ADVs in triple black on their site pls hmu.

I think they'll honor the discounts but who knows. It's like $20 on a sell out shoe. I'm surprised how badly they messed up this release. Only 300 pairs and you allow a discount? Makes no sense for either.

Highly doubt there was only 300 released, especially if they allowed coupon codes. Doesn't add up 

I think they'll honor the discounts but who knows. It's like $20 on a sell out shoe. I'm surprised how badly they messed up this release. Only 300 pairs and you allow a discount? Makes no sense for either.
I feel like it's their way of apologizing for the mess so hopefully they do honor it.

Do the OG green EQT ADV sizing run differently from the triple black/triple whites? Aren't all three cw the same material?

Highly doubt there was only 300 released, especially if they allowed coupon codes. Doesn't add up 
I watched inventory all day. They loaded 300 pairs on the US site. By the time it went live there was like 297 left

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom