Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Hey guys did any of you get the tubular doom x Kith, the 1st consortium wt release? Got a chance to pick one up at retail but haven't seen them in person. Do you like them those that have?

Last edited:
still anxious to see how they fit on me

still haven't got shipping from sns

might even get the adc pair first who knows

Hey guys did any of you get the tubular doom x Kith, the 1st consortium wt release? Got a chance to pick one up at retail but haven't seen them in person. Do you like them those that have?
Yes. I like them a lot. Very clean imo..

Last edited:
Damn, was always under the impression the Consortium/OG pairs were PK as well. i went with my NMD PK/Yeezy sizing (1 size down from nike, 1/2 from adidas) and now i'm worried they might be too small.. I like snugness, especially on form fitting shoes were the outline of your foot can be seen. Hopefully these fit, i abhor Adidas inconsistent sizing SMH.

Yes. I like them a lot. Very clean imo..

Thanks for your comment bro! Yours in the pics seem DS, have you worn them? Can you comment on comfort and sizing? Thanks again!

Thanks for your comment bro! Yours in the pics seem DS, have you worn them? Can you comment on comfort and sizing? Thanks again!
I only tried them on, but I went half size down from my UB size and they fit pretty good with a little room left on the toebox. You can go full size down if you want a more snug fit.

I only tried them on, but I went half size down from my UB size and they fit pretty good with a little room left on the toebox. You can go full size down if you want a more snug fit.

Thanks bro! repped for all your help

Last edited:
Anybody else not get shipping from adidas yet? Trying to figure out if it's because of the 15% off code my shoes haven't been sent out yet.

Okay, so as promised. My pair of EQT Support ADV in the OG/green colorway arrived and i finally got to inspect them and try them on (GORGEOUS shoes by the way/ the shape is what the NMD should have been).

DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT size down a full size. Contrary to someone's comment in this thread about them being Prime Knit and running big thus requiring for them to be sized down, both piece of advice are INCORRECT.

My feet are considered to be narrow to normal width and sizing down .5 from my TTS, would still be too snug (and this coming from someone who likes his shoes snug).

With all that said, these run TTS so i would highly recommend going with the size you are in your UB, i would imagine that wide footed folks might want to consider going up a .5 size since this model' toe box is very tapered/slim.

My EQT Support ADV (mesh) size: 8.5

Ultraboost: 8.5

Yeezy 350: 8

Y3 Qasa highs: 7.5

Y3 ZG Boosts: 7.5

Pure Boost: 8.5

Yeezy 2: 8

Jordan 3 and 4: 8

Air Max 90: 8.5

Kobe 7, 8, 9 and 10: 8.5

SLP SL10/h: 40

Balenciaga Arenas & Pleateds: 39

Vans Slip On's: 8.5

Vans Sk8-Hi's: 8

Converse All Stars: 7

I just wonder how these fit compared to the eqt 3/3

anyways I'll just have to wait til thursday to see

Anybody else not get shipping from adidas yet? Trying to figure out if it's because of the 15% off code my shoes haven't been sent out yet.
It has only been 1 day. Be patient you will get shipping whenever they ship it out.

So anyone went for the slam jam tubular?

Took an L. Now waiting for Uncaged on ADC.
Sorry to hear that bro. For me this was the stupidest release ever. I am there on release time and I never see sizes actually load, so I think bots ate them all as it was immediate sold out. And then just like 10 min ago sizes load up again, so I think I managed to cop one, I got email confirmation at least. I wonder whether they just restocked sizes immediately or it went live 20 min after the intended time.

now sold out again, don't know what the f@ck they are doing, did you manage to cop this time?

Back
Top Bottom