Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I'll defer to you. Why so limited? thats way less than the NMDs that just got released 
Honestly, it beats me. Something was up with this release, the way it was delayed and delayed and then just given the total silent treatment by adidas like the 750 launch lol

I wonder if more went to the EU and boutiques over there or what

This release was a joke. Watching Twitter and adidas website all day. And of course they drop when I was busy away from the computer. I had a 9.5 in my cart and could not check out for the life of me. Smdh. I was able to cook on a euro website but the difference in price is felt. Did use my coupon code on the women's a pair size 10.5 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

my ADV'S came in today. shoes are soooo sexy in person. I'm just disappointed with the midsoles tho. they're so soft that they're already starting to show crease marks just from trying them on for 30 secs

my ADV'S came in today. shoes are soooo sexy in person. I'm just disappointed with the midsoles tho. they're so soft that they're already starting to show crease marks just from trying them on for 30 secs
Sizing info 
nerd.gif

Mind giving your Ultra Boost, Flyknit Racer, Gel Lyte 3 and 5 if you wear those as reference, too, please.

Did anyone see 12.5? 12 was a no go so I got a 13 but sounds like they may be too big.

Sizing info :nerd:

Mind giving your Ultra Boost, Flyknit Racer, Gel Lyte 3 and 5 if you wear those as reference, too, please.

never owned any of those shoes. I'd say they're TTS tho. if you own the NMD's, then go half a size up from those for the ADV's

You sure about this?

From the OG adidas page: "Air mesh upper for maximum ventilation"
 @bbkangg previous told me the OG are PK. I have have misinterpreted his post. 

Packer Shoes told me the consortium are PK on instagram. If they aren't, I apologize. I do know that one of the consortium stores said that the consortium pair run 1/2 size large. 

Last edited:
Finding concrete sizing info has been a headache to say the least. I receive my pair of OG/Sub Green Adidas EQT/ADV tomorrow.

After i get home from work, I will post the sizing info in comparison to many other popular shoe models (UB, pureboost, Nike, JB, Y3, etc.) to help you all in determining what size you really need.

Just got my Green OGs in, i was scared about people saying they run small but TTS is perfectly fine, half a fingerwidth space in toebox just how i like it

Last edited:
!!!!! weird... I have to go half size up with Mesh NMDs... TTS is def too small.

Anyway, hope those Black/Green ADV fit the same since I went half size up as well.

Last edited:
Well since lots of people want opinions on sizing, for me TTS is perfect... HOWEVER, the US size is half a size smaller but the UK and CM size is the same as my TTS. 

Normally wear US12/UK11/29.5CM but these OG ADV are US11.5/UK11/29.5CM. Fit is the same as UK11/29.5CM GLV for reference. 

Back
Top Bottom