Adidas ORIGINALS updates

can someone tell me how adilette slides fit?

im a tts 9.5  

thanks

Those things are everywhere. Best to try them on, but I'm a TTS 9.5 and a 9 was a "perfect" fit for me even with socks and a 10 was just little roomier. I could probably get away with either size, but even with socks, I'd probably prefer the 9. Mind you, I don't have wide feet, so ... they may bias someone's opinion to go to a 10. I vaguely recall you mentioning you have wide feet, too, right? In any case, you're best off just trying them on. I'm sure there are tons of places in Houston, probably literally a few miles from you at that. Pretty much anyone from Macy's to Finishline have them. BTW, Finishline had them on sale for $35ish.

You're still in Houston, eh? You flipping properties out there?

I agree completely. I wear 10s in UB, 9.5 in NMD PK, ZX Flux, EQT... and sz9 slides fit great. 10s were way too long. And btw, I got mine (white w/ navy stripes) at Marshalls just last week for like $15. Definitely check there or Ross before paying anywhere close to retail.

anyone cop the Stan Smith boost on ADC?

they were 51 shipped. 60 sale then 15% off sign up code.

i ordered a half size down so I'm hoping they fit. i went tts on my PK SS and they ran huuuuuuuge 

Those slides i realize comes with 2 versions. Theres the ones made in Italy...and another batch made in china..for those into COO..

anyone knows the exact date the new iniki colourways drop in june ? i want a green pair of sneakers in my life 

Struck out on the 93/17...but I did grab the adv at Ubiq in Philly.

Those are pretty cool, came close to grabbing a pair but I'm passing for now.

If they had a boost midsole it'd be a no-brainer.

Last edited:
What's up people, can anyone tell me how the Forum Hi's fit? I'm looking to get a pair but I hate buying kicks online when I can't try them on first. I normally wear a 10, never had to size up in Adidas. I wear a size 10 in Jordans and most Nikes and a 10.5 in retro Air Max's, Barkley's and some penny's. Im a real size 10. I heard the Forums run true to size but then I heard go a half size up because they run narrow but I haven't found too much info on them. Any info is helpful, thanks for the help in advance. 

What's up people, can anyone tell me how the Forum Hi's fit? I'm looking to get a pair but I hate buying kicks online when I can't try them on first. I normally wear a 10, never had to size up in Adidas. I wear a size 10 in Jordans and most Nikes and a 10.5 in retro Air Max's, Barkley's and some penny's. Im a real size 10. I heard the Forums run true to size but then I heard go a half size up because they run narrow but I haven't found too much info on them. Any info is helpful, thanks for the help in advance. 

TTS maybe .5 down if you have narrow feet.

TTS maybe .5 down if you have narrow feet.

Do not go 1/2 size down on Forums.

Go 1/2 size up from your superstar 80's/Stan Smith/EQT Guidance size, 1 full size up from your EQT Support (the OG one) size, or same size as EQT ADV.

Do not go 1/2 size down on Forums.

Go 1/2 size up from your superstar 80's/Stan Smith/EQT Guidance size, 1 full size up from your EQT Support (the OG one) size, or same size as EQT ADV.
my 30th Anniversary Hi's are fairly roomy in the toe area @ TTS and I have normal feet.

whats up with them worn looking forum hi's in white light blue and white grey? were those a legit release? i see them on ebay but they never come with box? were they og colors?

also was that white pair with a black ankle an og colorway?

I know it's a long shot but anyone got leads on a navy blue iniki size 9 for a decent price???
looks like the navys are rereleasing in June. no word yet on the exact date, but it's part of the June gum sole release along with black, green, light blue, and pink.

Back
Top Bottom