Adidas ORIGINALS updates

But you do know your TTS right? Like when you go out and cop a random sneaker. 

I haven't seen mine yet, but the samoa silhouette fits pretty TTS imo, so I went tts in mine. 

Sorry for not being really helpful here, somebody with the pair in hand will surely have the answer tomorrow morning. 
TTS is kind of ambiguous, unless you mean your size according to a brannock device?

My shoe sizes span anywhere from 7-8.5 depending on model so it can get pretty confusing sometimes.

TTS is kind of ambiguous, unless you mean your size according to a brannock device?

My shoe sizes span anywhere from 7-8.5 depending on model so it can get pretty confusing sometimes.
Yeah sorry for not being more clear. 

But you did gave a TTS Reference, on the NB and the HB, so If I were you I'll go with that size. As stan smiths , samoas are not pretty different when it comes to sizing and personally I've never had a stan that doesn't fit tts though. 

Still let's wait for some other NTers to give you a proper info. 

I've always had a pair of the white/black Superstars, but this thread made me realize I'm behind on everything Adidas.

laugh.gif

Does anyone have the Gazelles or Campus?

I've always had a pair of the white/black Superstars, but this thread made me realize I'm behind on everything Adidas.

laugh.gif

Does anyone have the Gazelles or Campus?
i've got a pair of Campus 80S (the bedwin collab) and they fit TTS.

Hi! I just wanted to ask if the adidas superstar and stan smith have the same sizing?

I'm a size 10 on adidas superstar, can a size 10 on a stan smith fits me or should i go 1 size up?

Hello everyone. So I'm trying to scoop antoher pair of samoas pigskin on the pink cw, I got mine under retail and I'd like to get another like that but I've been doing some digging and can't seem to fin a dela, is it impossible at this height of the game? 

Thanks in advance.

posted this in the Nike Classic tennis thread but I figure I'd share here too

Classic Tennis vs Classic Tennis. Swoosh vs 3Stripes. Prime vs Fly.

Adidas decided to use a more pliable knit, it stretches a lot except for the toe which is structured and has no stretch, almost like they put the primeknit over a cardboard. While Nike elected to use knit that has no give but does provide more ventilation, you can see through by how it is knitted.

Adidas uses some cheap insoles as usual and while I am not a big fan of Nikes cork insoles it is at least not your typical run of the mill insole though admittedly Adidas' insoles are thicker and more comfortable.

Nike uses ribbon-esque type of laces in comparison to Adidas' regular white laces.

Nikes Ultra Sole feels slightly lighter in comparison and I also wish Adidas' sole wasn't off-white.

It's the small things but I think I prefer the Nikes overall but it does come at a $20 premium over the Adidas. Both are very nice and comfortable shoes though, all comes down to preference.

So how do they fit for you bro?

Really clean
'Preciate it. I went with my Stan Smith size, half down from my UB size and they're good.

Saw them in person and the pigskin suede is straight butter. Just not feeling the shape of the toebox.
Yeah, they aren't what I typically go for silhouette wise, but I love this treatment. I also like to mix it up and I've been feeling diff styles. I also had Samoas ages ago so I enjoyed picking up a contemporary pair. Lastly, I never found the pink Raf Stans in my size at a price I could live with, so while they're completely different, they're a reasonable consolation.

i had to size .5 down from my regular stans

mind you this was last years primeknit stans

I was considering going .5 down from my 350s and UB sizing, which is what size I get in Superstars (I've never owned Stans before) I just wasn't sure how roomy they actually were.

well my stan smith size and my superstar size are the same which is .5 down from my UB size.

so i went .5 down from superstar/stan size and 1 down from UB size. 

UB 10

stan/superstar 9.5

PK stan - 9

y3 qasa - 9

So how do the primeknit Stan Smiths fit?
i had to size .5 down from my regular stans

mind you this was last years primeknit stans
Concur with your sizing. Went with my normal Stan size 9 at the suggestion of others, but didn't work out the way I liked. Although we wear the same UB size(I go up .5 from my TTS to a 10 even TTS will work), I probably need to go to an 8.5 in the PK Stans. With the 9, my heel slipped a lot with Stance Super Invisible socks and they also felt a bit wide. So I'm going to give an 8.5 a whirl.  Figured if they're a big snug or my toes touch the end of the toebox, eventually they'll stretch//mold to my feet and fit perfect. We shall see ...

Hello everyone. So I'm trying to scoop antoher pair of samoas pigskin on the pink cw, I got mine under retail and I'd like to get another like that but I've been doing some digging and can't seem to fin a dela, is it impossible at this height of the game? 

Thanks in advance.

102 from Adidas with email signup code of 15%

Back
Top Bottom