Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Canadians slept on the OG Eqt Adv. I bought half size up cause people said it was narrow, but was length wise a little too long so I sent it back and bought back my TTS.

Last edited:
EQT ADV is a TTS shoe as far as I've felt. I went up .5 and it was slipping a little in the back.

wut? the OG? because it fits half size small for me lol

The OG ADV fits tts for me
wut? the OG? because it fits half size small for me lol

EQT ADV is a TTS shoe as far as I've felt. I went up .5 and it was slipping a little in the back.

Literally a shoe I have trouble determining whether I'm TTS or .5 up. TTS is a little snug in the toebox, but certainly not unbearable. I think it changes ever so slightly with the socks I'm wearing. I feel like I'm a 9.75; like a tweener. There are a few pairs of shoes, where one day In think they're a little too snug, other days I think .5 up is a little too loose. I dunno man. SL Loops are like that for me as well, and a few other shoes. I'm probably just weird though :\>D

Literally a shoe I have trouble determining whether I'm TTS or .5 up. TTS is a little snug in the toebox, but certainly not unbearable. I think it changes ever so slightly with the socks I'm wearing. I feel like I'm a 9.75; like a tweener. There are a few pairs of shoes, where one day In think they're a little too snug, other days I think .5 up is a little too loose. I dunno man. SL Loops are like that for me as well, and a few other shoes. I'm probably just weird though :\>D

Fellow 9.75, what up.

Same, except it's more just one of my feet are 9.75 and the other is just wide top to bottom

Hey guys, do the regular Busenitz fit like the Busenitz Boosts? I kinda love the Undefeated collab

Last edited:
cncpts eqt fit like other eqt? i just tried one pair on at nice kicks the other week and it fit similar to diadora n9000, which i like

Literally a shoe I have trouble determining whether I'm TTS or .5 up. TTS is a little snug in the toebox, but certainly not unbearable. I think it changes ever so slightly with the socks I'm wearing. I feel like I'm a 9.75; like a tweener. There are a few pairs of shoes, where one day In think they're a little too snug, other days I think .5 up is a little too loose. I dunno man. SL Loops are like that for me as well, and a few other shoes. I'm probably just weird though
ohwell.gif
>D
Fellow 9.75, what up.
Hola

I'm really excited to see the Mita SEEULATER, I'm really feeling the white GTX model but wouldn't buy without a discount lol

Is there a chance there could be fake concepts eqthat boosts our? I found a decent deal for the green pair but doesnt have the original box, so it's got me a little worried. I'm also a little new eqt and boost so I'm not positive what to look for.

Is there a chance there could be fake concepts eqthat boosts our? I found a decent deal for the green pair but doesnt have the original box, so it's got me a little worried. I'm also a little new eqt and boost so I'm not positive what to look for.
Do you have pics? I doubt they made fakes for those.

eqt advs are a staggered release

there are some sites who just now got em

then there are sites who put em up for the 5th time

I learned from the fluxs to never pay resale for adidas unless it's a special release

Back
Top Bottom