Color: Chalk Purple/Footwear White
Style Code: GZ9177

1617803362302.png
1617803375114.png
1617803392132.png
1617803400486.png
1617803418621.png
1617803432626.png

I won the easter bad bunny's off confirmed, but I'm good. They're funding my grinch purchase.

I prefer regular Forum's. Maybe the brown ones I could have done.

Lol I am..? Is there something I don’t know? Did some celeb wear it and kickstart the trend?? I really don’t know but I do love adidas originals- but more of their European soccer silhouettes. Countless sambas , spezial and gazelles

I was referring to you being in to Adidas, and not knowing about the Forum, but I guess that explains it since you're only in to a certain type of Adidas.

I guess I can't expect you to know about the Brougham.

So what’s up with this forum hype? I didn’t even know this shoe existed and I’m a long time adidas head

Shocked. Your join date is 2004 so I'm assuming you might be older/had grown up in the 80's? How could you have not heard of Forums?

The Forum is one of the most iconic shoes of all time, not only for the brand of adidas.

Lol I am..? Is there something I don’t know? Did some celeb wear it and kickstart the trend?? I really don’t know but I do love adidas originals- but more of their European soccer silhouettes. Countless sambas , spezial and gazelles

They are a world away from sambas and all terrace related silhouettes which i take you are more into (spezial line..ZX..sambas, gazelles..etc)

Side note: Did you check out the Wales bonner releases? They are KILLA.

Anyway, the forums are a 84 hard court shoe. Legend has it that a young MJ wore them at the olympics try out before he went famously with the Nike deal.

Nightwings had a review up on the forum 84 on YT.

Shocked. Your join date is 2004 so I'm assuming you might be older/had grown up in the 80's? How could you have not heard of Forums?

The Forum is one of the most iconic shoes of all time, not only for the brand of adidas.

Yeah, that caught me off guard. Especially when they've been retroed throughout the years, just without hype. There's plenty of models I don't mess with like a campus or spezial, but I'm well aware of them.

Forums were a staple for Boston townie types going way back. **** I had a few pairs in middle/high school. This current hype level is def quite amusing to me.

I like the forum 84 lows since they have a clean look and nice quality. Perfect for daily wear. Also don't need a bot to get them.

also, I wasn't a huge fan of the forums in the 80s since they looked a bit bland. tastes change over time.

Back
Top Bottom