Adidas TS Lightswitch...

The fit is fine. If you think it's tight, like I mentioned you can remove the heel counter insole and just go with either the adiprene or the climacool insole by itself. That's the configuration I have in the first pic, with black socks on which you can see. They're out at FinishLine, and if my FinishLine has them I would be willing to bet yours does. With the military discount they came out to 76 something.

that is a nice looking shoe. I'm def going to try them on when I see them.
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

datznasty what finishline you get em at the last email i got from my boss was that they came out on the 23 but all the finishlines i visited last weekend had them in stock

thats funny some stores haven't even got their lightspeeds in did they have the wizards color too?

I think, I know they had 2. It might have been the white and silvers and they only had the white with black toes TMac Lightspeeds otherwise I would have copped those if they had the reverse colorway. There's a dude on ebay selling them for 85$ shipped. I should probably jump on that

finishline had them on display and had to take them down because from my understanding adidas pushed back the release date. So they have them in the back room, and are able to sell them. They are just not on display anymore because the date was pushed back. this was from a worker at finishline that told me.

^^^^they were taken down because hte launch date for the lightswitch is 11/23 (black friday). selling the shoes now would kick the legs out from underneath their launch. and if adidas wont let them display the shoe, why would they allow the store to sell the shoe? that employee doesnt sound like he/she knows the deal.

my my boss at adidas said the lightswitch should not be sold adidas and finishline had a misunderstanding and this is all a big mess so if you see em out get em while you can they will be pulling them until the 23

LoL, I'm gonna go buy another pair tommorow then, can't beat 76 for a shoe not even out yet

Are the lightspeeds for guards and the lightswitches for big men? I know that TD, KG, Dwight and T-mac wear the lightspeeds, but they are lighter than the lightswitches......

I tried the LightSpeeds on today, PX had them for 85$ but something about them I just didn't like about the feel and look on my foot.

I just ordered these:
3d335891e00ae7ed59c5db33e02fdcd428e3dfd.pjpg

i just bought the shox elite 2 but i think im gonna get these once the shox are done. hopefully these will be on sale then.

Back
Top Bottom