Adidas x Star Wars info?

I used the search function, but I couldn't find any recent info, and retailers besides the Adidas Store that have or are getting these. Any info would begreat, thanks.

Proper released them today. Not sure what's available though. You might want to give them a call.

(Not sure if you're in SoCal, but they do ship.)

Yeah, I was kinda surprised no one made a thread on this. I was too lazy...
tongue.gif

The line has been out here in Asia for a week or two now. The Stormtrooper, Vader and black/gold "Star Wars" Superstar II's are a GR and can befound easily. The specialty stuff like the Skywalkers, Slave Leia's, Yoda's etc is more expensive and only available at select retailers. Our AdidasOriginals store pretty much has all the models.

I saw them online. I wanted one but there was no release info on them. I didnt know they were already out!

^ Yeah, the release here in Asia was pretty big. Full-on parade with Vader and his Stormtroopers in Singapore, Taiwan and HK... and in some other cities aswell, I'm sure.

A Stormtrooper working on his mi Adidas...
laugh.gif

Thats crazy! Thanks for the pics. Havent heard of any type of release like that here in Seattle.

Do they have an Adidas Originals store in 206?

ATL's having a release party...
adidas-star-wars-flyer.jpg

I used to wear shelltoes all the time back in the day, but now they just hurt my feet.
frown.gif

The Yoda's look interesting. I'll have to take a closer look in person if I get the chance.

I copped 2 pairs of micropacers. Dumbest shoe in my collection... literally.

I got the Darth Vader ZX 8000 and the Stormtrooper Super Skate Mids.

I'm also going to get the X-Wing Gazelle, the At-At (Forum's I think) and the Millenium Falcon (Stan Smiths I think) when they come out.

I passed on the Micropacers...they just look ridiculous with pictures on the sneaker.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I got the Darth Vader ZX 8000 and the Stormtrooper Super Skate Mids.

I'm also going to get the X-Wing Gazelle, the At-At (Forum's I think) and the Millenium Falcon (Stan Smiths I think) when they come out.

I passed on the Micropacers...they just look ridiculous with pictures on the sneaker.
I love ridiculous... obviously, lmao. I'm only after Lukes and Yodas now... 2-3x.

Can we get some more pics from those who picked some of these up?

If I had an adidas store close to me I would have been all over these.

I don't care for the Stars Wars thing but I do like ZX 8000s... I had to pick up that pair, they are
pimp.gif

is there a vendor anywhere i florida that has these, when you go to pre order, they take you to the shop and all they have is the crappy ss2

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

Can we get some more pics from those who picked some of these up?

If I had an adidas store close to me I would have been all over these.
Here's my Micropacers still in mint condition in their original blister pack...

The Yoda ZX Boat dropped today in London and the Skywalker's dropped on Friday...

Back
Top Bottom