Adidas x Star Wars info?

if any body needs the hook up on the Darth Vader stuff pm me...

i live right by the ES store!

Ive got a few sizes left in the Forum Mids, Stan Smith Storm Millenium Falcon, and Superstar Death Star on my site....RAREBREEDFOOTWEAR.COM

Use RB2010 for 10% off

semi-grave dig... a few sizes of a bunch of styles of these are still available at eastwestworldwide, and they have a 40% off code right now! just got a pair of the at-at for $61 shipped.

be quick!

New vid...
laugh.gif

Beckham didn't shoot first!

Anyone have any release information on the fall lineup?  Dates, locations, etc.?  I missed most of the first collection.  I don't even know
where to buy them besides the adidas website which was always sold out by the time I even realized a shoe had released.

yall can checkout soleboutique.com for some of the star wars adidas collection for sale

got the fetts. has anyone seen a coupon code for adidas and would it work on the star wars shoes?

got the fetts. has anyone seen a coupon code for adidas and would it work on the star wars shoes?

Big bump. Anyone familiar with these still for auth checks? I took 12 pairs on consignment (all different styles). Not sure if all styles were faked / not familiar with the line at all.

Thanks!!

Those are a wild shoe. I bet those would be worth big bucks to some Star Wars fanatics. 

Back
Top Bottom