ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit checks on this thread have me tight![emoji]128545[/emoji]

Last edited:
they declined TDs and PBs early on and now look at the prices...MRs were met with open arms tho cuz of Chistmas

Last edited:

might depend on your size. what size was it
CONSIGNMENT STORES DECLINING YEEZYS?
nerd.gif

THE END IS NEAR.
laugh.gif
Not just declined but...

Anyone ever mail anything they wanna sell to FC ?? Not sure if just going to actual store was best or if peeps have shipped their yeezys without any problems ? Thanks any info would be greatly appreciated
if you want to send them sneakers you have to get a quote first via sell.flightclub.com. once you get an approved quote you ship the sneakers over to them. Honestly with the inventory you're carrying it'd be safer to go in person.

if you want to send them sneakers you have to get a quote first via sell.flightclub.com. once you get an approved quote you ship the sneakers over to them. Honestly with the inventory you're carrying it'd be safer to go in person.

So even if I get shipping confirmation, it's still wouldn't be safe and also insure the package?

Ive never understood how guys can post these pics of 10 pairs of shoe laying on top of each other outside of their boxes.... i would be way to lazy to take the effort to do this. :lol:

I wore my size 9 MR's a bunch already.  My favorite 350's and I will beat them to the ground.  
ive been thinking the same thing.. ive been wearing my TDs a lot and my wife was like " wear the other ones, you dont want to beat those ones into the ground" 

lol... as a sneakerhead its soo hard to unds something..at least for me it is! I only have 2 pairs of yeezys..TDs and the MRs 

I find it to be the opposite. I enjoy finding the right opportunity to UNDS my kicks.  

I even wore my Red Octobers about 15 times before i sadly let them go.  
Sad thing is you will rarely see anyone wearing red octobers because they are too scared to put them on...sad state we live in, i would rock mine into the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom