ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Just got another one:

What in the flying F is the point of having a Or Best Offer option if your counter offer is just going to be your Buy It Now price.
roll.gif
On the other side, when I sold my MRs (850€ or best offer) people constantly offered me like 300-400€ and their highest counteroffer was like 450€ lol. Why do they even try.

On the other side, when I sold my MRs (850€ or best offer) people constantly offered me like 300-400€ and their highest counteroffer was like 450€ lol. Why do they even try.
I offered $600 via PayPal invoice which I thought was a fairly reasonable first offer. If you don't like it, cool, give me a counter offer and we'll meet in the middle. This guy didn't even bother trying to negotiate.

Even more awesome, is when you receive a payment for an item at 3:19 p.m., and at 3:19.20 they're mad that you haven't provided a tracking number, receipt from UPS, a contact number, stool sample, DNA or whatever else they feel "entitled" to.

I hate ebay when it comes to trying to sell shoes, there just a bunch of stupid people trying to make money, its rare to find an actual good seller that's not trying to F you, my worst experience with ebay the seller send me one shoe size 11 and the other 11.5, then had the balls to tell me I switched them. after i send the shoes back he told ebay he never got them F ebay paypal saved the day in the long run. 

Even more awesome, is when you receive a payment for an item at 3:19 p.m., and at 3:19.20 they're mad that you haven't provided a tracking number, receipt from UPS, a contact number, stool sample, DNA or whatever else they feel "entitled" to.

I hate the fact that people don't provide feedback!!

I still have 1 feedback out of like 10 plus sales I had done.

Ebay is a haven for stupidity and stubbornness... 
mean.gif

Dude's rather let their Supreme Vs sit at 900 than negotiate 
or maybe they dont need to make a quick sell and are waiting for the market to dry up and prices to rise. nothing wrong with that. actually, from a reseller point of view, their smart for letting their shoes sit.
I hate the fact that people don't provide feedback!!

I still have 1 feedback out of like 10 plus sales I had done.

Last edited:
^^ depends on the size. My size 8 measured 48-51 inches. So far, haven't found any alternative lace colors that I like more than the original from each respective 350's.
I made the switch using Pirate Black laces.

View media item 1860767
Switched it back to all black.

I like the look of yours and mine but

You can't go wrong with all black, will depend on my mood for the day and NT non denim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom