ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These sellers on eBay are out of their minds. I asked a dude who has a BIN price of 1000 if he's willing to negotiate. He says, 'Yea, 995.' :rofl:

Tell me who won on this trade.  Im curious to see what others think.

13' bred 1 Ds

Bred 4  Ds

True blue 3's Ds

PSNY 12's Ds

For

Yeezy 750  TB Ds
all depends on how much YOU value all those shoes.

Myself ? i say whoever got the 750s won.

Bred 4 = Banana toe 

Bred 1 = cardboard quality 

Regarding this whole eBay horror story. Won't they side with the seller if the package is signed for? 
yes you have a better chance since when you sign for a package you are saying this is what i ordered and i received it and took it into my house.

These sellers on eBay are out of their minds. I asked a dude who has a BIN price of 1000 if he's willing to negotiate. He says, 'Yea, 995.'
roll.gif
Take that deal and run.... 
laugh.gif

^^ depends on the size. My size 8 measured 48-51 inches. So far, haven't found any alternative lace colors that I like more than the original from each respective 350's.

View media item 1860763

Charcoal 3M ropes I put in

I have the sunlight on them to show but they are more neutral in regular setting for sure.

I made the switch using Pirate Black laces.

View media item 1860767
Switched it back to all black.

Last edited:
Just got another one:

What in the flying F is the point of having a Or Best Offer option if your counter offer is just going to be your Buy It Now price. :rofl:

Just got another one:

What in the flying F is the point of having a Or Best Offer option if your counter offer is just going to be your Buy It Now price. :rofl:

try to sneak in your email address and work a deal off ebay. those ebay fees can blind a seller.

Just got another one:

What in the flying F is the point of having a Or Best Offer option if your counter offer is just going to be your Buy It Now price.
roll.gif
this dudes be mad annoying wait them out these tans will deff be had for $600 in a couple weeks because alot of people will be selling

Guys what do I do if my package is no where to be found and most likely stolen......can I get a refund from adc

Guys what do I do if my package is no where to be found and most likely stolen......can I get a refund from adc

your stories don't match up. First you said you ordered Tans and they were delivered but they didn't charge your "card", then you said your card has no money so adidas can't charge you even if they wanted to. Then all of sudden your package is lost? Yes sir, please the the L. 
LOL! Good catch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom