ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding this whole eBay horror story. Won't they side with the seller if the package is signed for? 

im so scared about what my soles are gonna end up looking like when i unDS my tans. I tend to heel drag alot lol

Regarding this whole eBay horror story. Won't they side with the seller if the package is signed for? 
Their saying that if the buyer is saying he/she got the package but the contents inside is either fake or there were no shoes in the box period.  Them singing for the package means nothing is they signed for a box of old books. You gotta have multiple protection sources, and Signature confirmation is one of them.

Guys what do I do if my package is no where to be found and most likely stolen......can I get a refund from adc

Guys what do I do if my package is no where to be found and most likely stolen......can I get a refund from adc
rnn9ts

Even in that scenario.... what happens next?

PayPal maybe decides to let you keep your money?  If not, is PP gonna hunt down the buyer and try to get your shoes back?
Who wins in these situations is the person that can provide the most valid proof, and has the most compelling story.  So you can just be like (no paypal, he's lying i swear i sent real shoes.) Yo S***  will be gone lol.

im so scared about what my soles are gonna end up looking like when i unDS my tans. I tend to heel drag alot lol

Just wear them lol you won't regret unds them

You gotta be a dummy.. how the hell? you got your heals on the very front/tip of the escalator steps? :smh:

Yeah lol I was in my phone like a idiot but the steps are small I had my heel touching the back of the stairs but no biggie

Last edited:
your stories don't match up. First you said you ordered Tans and they were delivered but they didn't charge your "card", then you said your card has no money so adidas can't charge you even if they wanted to. Then all of sudden your package is lost? Yes sir, please the the L. 

Tell me who won on this trade.  Im curious to see what others think.

13' bred 1 Ds

Bred 4  Ds

True blue 3's Ds

PSNY 12's Ds

For

Yeezy 750  TB Ds

Did you not see the last thread where someone on here got scammed by a buyer and NT detectives got involved?

Common ways seems to be:

1. Buyer claims he got a box of rocks

2. Buyer claims you sold him fakes and uploads bogus photos on he found on the Internet.

Now the "solution" seems to be taking one continuous video of you packaging the shoes and shipping the shoes in the post office. I've heard this doesn't necessarily work and PayPal/eBay willl still side with the buyer. The reason being is, the package could still be re-directed after you dropped off the package, it could have been opened before it got to the recipient etc. 

The buyer uploading photos of a fake and saying that's what he got, that's hard to solve. You're pretty much screwed at that point. You can't really prove you sent him the real deal if the buyer claims you sold him fakes.

Send it to Flight Club and get the peace of mind. FC charges 15-20% more anyways, so the commission will net itself out more or less.
totally agree, don't mess around with ebay when it comes to yeezys

but man, that's some bull. I feel like if you go through all that..one continuous video showing the shoes are legit, putting them in the box, sealing it up, dropping if off at the mail place...then the "buyer" should have to do the same thing with a continuous video of him opening the box that is sealed the exact same way you sealed it, the shoes placed in the box exactly the same, and then the video showing exactly how the shoes aren't authentic

that's so dumb that a buyer saying "he sent me a fake pair" and then sending ebay/PP a fake pic he got online can trump a seller who went through all that trouble with a video.

Tell me who won on this trade.  Im curious to see what others think.

13' bred 1 Ds

Bred 4  Ds

True blue 3's Ds

PSNY 12's Ds

For

Yeezy 750  TB Ds
rather have the top 100%, even without the 12's. money-wise though I have no idea who "wins"

but for me, I like the 1's 4's and 3's all better than the 750. it's ugly compared to those beauties

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom