ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody cook during the first wave then on the website got their order cancelled, but still received their pair? alot of people have. 

All I know is my L was shipped via Hermes instantaneous galactic post.... Didn't have to wait for confirmation or anything.

Honestly, I think most of  the people who hasn't received tracking is due to adidas trying to allocate that pair somewhere in this world. No wonder there's a extended wait time. Unlike for me.. I'll just enjoy the photos post from people who cooked :frown: 

Last edited:
My tracking has said label created for about 21 hours now. hmm

Same...

Lol the second I replied to this post my tracking updates. Scheduled delivery changed to Friday, but no sweat, as least it's now moving.

Gonna go ahead and hold it at a local FedEx location. :smokin

Last edited:

Honestly, I think most of  the people who hasn't received tracking is due to adidas trying to allocate that pair somewhere in this world. No wonder there's a extended wait time. Unlike for me.. I'll just enjoy the photos post from people who cooked :frown: 
The last remaining people are probably waiting for Adidas to get some stock back in from the unclaimed pairs sent back from the Confirmed stores. 

My tracking has said label created for about 21 hours now. hmm
FedEx probably hasn't picked up your package yet. They pick up orders in batches and yours probably didn't make the truck, given all the NMD and Yeezy orders from the weekend, I'm sure theres a lot of packages that needs to go out.

The last remaining people are probably waiting for Adidas to get some stock back in from the unclaimed pairs sent back from the Confirmed stores. 

FedEx probably hasn't picked up your package yet. They pick up orders in batches and yours probably didn't make the truck, given all the NMD and Yeezy orders from the weekend, I'm sure theres a lot of packages that needs to go out.
Lets hope shipping emails are sent out by tonight

roll.gif
Son lmao

Anyone shipping gonna be here by this week (talking to those with the 4-7 day shipping)

Yall think fedex would be able to ship by this week for those that got shipping today or tmr?

you trippin. 

i mean, you paid to be in a rigged raffle.  now you're mad the raffle was rigged??
Come on bro who would be cool with knowing someone played them.  Doesn't matter if it was just for a $1.

Exactly

Has nothing to do with money, $5 is nothing

Point is, you're letting a company keep your $5 knowing they hustled you
ok.  i'll drop it....

but i'd like to hear his conversation with his credit card people

"yeah, this is xxx, i participated in some illegal/unethical activity via a store raffle, but i didn't win, so i want to report the store for illegal/unethical activity and file a fraud claim"

Last edited:
Anyone shipping gonna be here by this week (talking to those with the 4-7 day shipping)

Yall think fedex would be able to ship by this week for those that got shipping today or tmr?
if yours isn't shipped by today, you're not going to get it by this weekend. Mine was shipped out Monday and I got it in today. My friend who lives in the same city as me had his shipped out yesterday and he's not getting it until Friday. 

if yours isn't shipped by today, you're not going to get it by this weekend. Mine was shipped out Monday and I got it in today. My friend who lives in the same city as me had his shipped out yesterday and he's not getting it until Friday. 
Aah thanks for the heads up..

I don't know what i should do if it ships next week causing im not gonna be in the states

Should i send it to my cousins address, who lives in the same neighborhood as me? Or do a vacation hold? Cant do fedex pickup obviously..

Last edited:
ok.  i'll drop it....

but i'd like to hear his conversation with his credit card people

"yeah, this is xxx, i participated in some illegal/unethical activity via a store raffle, but i didn't win, so i want to report the store for illegal/unethical activity and file a fraud claim"

Not just that but IF they do decide to give the $5 back, they aren't going after the store to get that $5. They've already wasted X amount of dollars on time and resources refunding you $5. They aren't going to chase a store for $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom