ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning NTers!

Has anyone in NJ received phone calls from the following places yet?

Jersey Garden Footaction

Jersey Garden Footlocker

GSP Footlocker

GSP Champs

For VIP status at the footstores, do you have to spend that much annually or is it a one time thing?

Hey guys, any NYCers heard back from:

- FTL 34th Flagship ( I know they said they were calling yesterday and today)

- FTL E 42nd St

Also, on a separate note, does anyone know when KITH will notify raffle winners?

Thx ahead of time

Raffle all luck of the draw brah. You knowing that won't effect the outcome.

As for the need to triple up on shoes that could net you $40 after fees, have at it brah
happy.gif
let me stop you right there. not sure if youre tryna make a pun or troll. youd be naive to think raffle is all luck. sure for other things like raffle contest for a tshirt but not for some hyped sneakers. sneaker raffles are super rigged across the world. knowing what size somebody wins DEFINITELY helps to know your odds, i aint saying nothing about the outcome. for example my boy told me this store got 4 pairs of size 9 in the store. and 3 other people here post USEFUL info such as oh i won a size 9 at this location. that only leaves 1 pair left so you know what your odds are. cant believe i have to explain something as simple as this.  just like i cant believe people have to explain to you why people like to double up on kicks. 

Last edited:
So its just about "knowing" your odds?

If its that, does it really honestly matter? You knowing your odds after so and so says they copped this or that size, that doesnt really do anything for you. Its not like you can go back to FTL and ask them to change you from a 9 to a 9.5.

Dont think its that useful, if anything it just lets you know you took an L at that spot, but I woudnt call it USEFUL.

Last edited:
if you know where you dont have a chance at a particular spot anymore, youd know you dont need to expect a call from that place. hows that not useful. stop acting like you aint worried whats the stock inventory is like on adc when youre stuck in a checkout loop. the whole point is to see if you still have a shot or not. its USEFUL because youd know you dont needa waste your time anymore. how hard is that to understand? smh at of yall common sense

Last edited:
My mans looked out and told me his specific Champs had X amount of pairs and X amount in this size. 

He know's my size and said best bet is to try for this particular size cause we have X amount in it and it betters your chances. 

I said say no more. 

My mans looked out and told me his specific Champs had X amount of pairs and X amount in this size. 

He know's my size and said best bet is to try for this particular size cause we have X amount in it and it betters your chances. 

I said say no more. 
So youre saying big footers and bae sizes = no chance?

if you know where you dont have a chance at a particular spot anymore, youd know you dont need to expect a call from that place. hows that not useful. stop acting like you aint worried whats the stock inventory is like on adc when youre stuck in a checkout loop. the whole point is to see if you still have a shot or not. its USEFUL because youd know you dont needa waste your time anymore. how hard is that to understand? smh at of yall common sense

That has nothing to do with stock at actual stores though, not ADC. :lol:

Its useful to know not to expect a call sure, but once raffles are done your odds are SET. Youre talking as if your odds are going up and down, all it is is knowing that a store has made calls.

You know whats wasting time? Figuring out in the middle of the DAY what stores have/have not made calls when you can go about your day normaly and just having your phone by your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom