ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think asking for $750 for these is pretty fair compared to the $1100 asking prices others are doing right?  Dude said I was too high lol

So overall in this thread, a good consensus cooked already? Usually all I hear are Ls and 3-5 winners.

That has nothing to do with stock at actual stores though, not ADC.
laugh.gif

Its useful to know not to expect a call sure, but once raffles are done your odds are SET. Youre talking as if your odds are going up and down, all it is is knowing that a store has made calls.

You know whats wasting time? Figuring out in the middle of the DAY what stores have/have not made calls when you can go about your day normaly and just having your phone by your side.
how doesnt your odds change as people are posting that they won your size? your odds start to dwindle. think about this for a second before you reply. 

finding out through NT member posts what store has made calls and what sizes were won and what stores are done lets you know if you still have a chance or not. thats more useful than people asking shipping information and whats sizes shipped or what sizes cancelled, thats not useful. finding out where to cop woman bleached distressed jeans is not useful. 

Last edited:
So its just about "knowing" your odds?

If its that, does it really honestly matter? You knowing your odds after so and so says they copped this or that size, that doesnt really do anything for you. Its not like you can go back to FTL and ask them to change you from a 9 to a 9.5.

Dont think its that useful, if anything it just lets you know you took an L at that spot, but I woudnt call it USEFUL.

if you know where you dont have a chance at a particular spot anymore, youd know you dont need to expect a call from that place. hows that not useful. stop acting like you aint worried whats the stock inventory is like on adc when youre stuck in a checkout loop. the whole point is to see if you still have a shot or not. its USEFUL because youd know you dont needa waste your time anymore. how hard is that to understand? smh at of yall common sense
It legit won't help your odds. It might help you sleep better though ?

How you wasting time waiting on a phone call fella? Are you taking off work sitting next to your landline or something?

what if i aint getting any work done because im waiting for a phone call. people post in here all the time that they are stuck in meetings or they didnt have cell service for a period of time and want to know what stores made calls. if you aint gonna be helpful, butt out. 

EDIT: just got a call from 34th footaction, size 9. 
pimp.gif
 private caller id

Last edited:
what if i aint getting any work done because im waiting for a phone call. people post in here all the time that they are stuck in meetings or they didnt have cell service for a period of time and want to know what stores made calls. if you aint gonna be helpful, butt out. 

You need to change your priorities :rofl:

edit: but grats on your pear :D

Last edited:

EDIT: just got a call from 34th footaction, size 9. :pimp:

:nthat:

So youre saying big footers and bae sizes = no chance?
It depends.  Big footers like myself have to fight over far less pairs, but there are WAY less of us to compete with.  

My opinion?  Helps a bit on the drops to be a big size because of less competition (So far I won on the confirmed app and won 1 of only 4 raffles I entered with 2 of those still in play).  But resell prices on big sizes is usually awful due to the low stock.  You wanna strike early.  Sometimes you can get lucky on Ebay with a big size in resell, but for the most part you look at Flight Club for instance and those prices are worse and worse the bigger up you go.

Biggest advantage for big sizes? WAY less fakes, and it's typically REALLY easy to spot them in hand because the country they are made in doesn't have people wearing those sizes.  You get a size 14 and it fits like a 12, you know you got a junk pair. 
laugh.gif

how doesnt your odds change as people are posting that they won your size? your odds start to dwindle. think about this for a second before you reply. 

finding out through NT member posts what store has made calls and what sizes were won and what stores are done lets you know if you still have a chance or not. thats more useful than people asking shipping information and whats sizes shipped or what sizes cancelled, thats not useful. finding out where to cop woman bleached distressed jeans is not useful. 

What? :lol:

It DOESNT change your odds.

Last edited:

Nah chill picasso. My man landed so clearly his method works.

? if there are 4 pairs of size 9 your odds of winning 1 pair is greater than if there were 1 pair of size 9. 

im done explaining common sense. just got my call so im vibing out now. 
Your odds change but the knowledge you receive does absolutely nothing to tip them in your favor.

That's what makes it pointless. Unless you then able to focus on your career because you know you ain't getting some sneakers. :smokin

***BREAKING NEWS***

Raffles are just luck, whether you're up against 1 ticket, 100 tickets, 10000000 tickets, backdoor, etc. etc. etc.

Your odds change but the knowledge you receive does absolutely nothing to tip them in your favor.

That's what makes it pointless. Unless you then able to focus on your career because you know you ain't getting some sneakers.
smokin.gif
i aint saying it tips it in my favor. i just like to know if my chance at winning is over. like i said, my boy told me how many pairs of this 1 size they got in this store, and if all of the pairs of that size is won and posted by nt members and i know for a fact they all gone. id know for 100% sure my chances at that store is done. like you said it helps me sleep better? gives me a peace of mind

***BREAKING NEWS***

Raffles are just luck, whether you're up against 1 ticket, 100 tickets, 10000000 tickets, backdoor, etc. etc. etc.
but what if you entered half sizes at a store that didnt receive half sizes.

I always ask what the biggest size they're getting before I enter a raffle . If they don't have 14s I ask for a small size. I'm taxing you small feet MFers. I always laugh at people buying 16s and 17s and watch them sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom