ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahhhh I didn't know dudes put together vids of this!!!!! Holy ****!!!! I found out a few weeks ago when he first leaked it! And I honestly thought Adidas was going to change the site. I thought somebody would have snitched. I stand corrected then!
this what I thought too , luckily Im fake smart and made the mistake of over thinking before, so i made sure to be ready just in case.

Last edited:
With so many members copping multiples, and openly bragging about it, where's all the good will of helping out others? eBay.., lol?

cs intro easy peasy

2nd level gets complex and students turn over

​Nah cuz, my heart won't in it. The programming labs were easy/fun. Tests were mad hard though.

depends on instructors and what they wanna do. i went in not knowing a thing about compilers, ssh, pico even cpp.
101 is baby

go on 102 and they start you like you ready to write system code or some ish. its crazy. but cs is like this thread i realized, do your research, learning and understanding long before you start and you can be fine

this what I thought too , luckily Im fake smart and make the mistake of over thinking before, so i made sure to be ready just in case.
Wow bruh this is crazy. See I really didn't want the shoe and then I ended up winning locally so I wasn't really paying attention to twitter the past week. Wow. But yeah I stand corrected. Apologies to yall. yeah dudes ate good with that script.

If you're talking about the script the info is in this thread and easy to figure out.

Nah I learned about the script second ADC was OOS and looked up what the script was and figured it out in a matter of minutes. Just salt to even compete for one pair manual isn't a thing. Plus I'm not around any places that really stock in store. Boutique around me was charging for raffles tickets... foh

Nah I learned about the script second ADC was OOS and looked up what the script was and figured it out in a matter of minutes. Just salt to even compete for one pair manual isn't a thing. Plus I'm not around any places that really stock in store. Boutique around me was charging for raffles tickets... foh
Yeah I don't get any locally either. Online is my only chance. I hope the next release allows the same exploit because then I can join the ranks of those who finally copped a Yeezy for retail.

martyr off twitter???

I would disappear too.

He helped commit and committed several federal offenses:

1. accesses a computer system without authorization;

2. accesses or uses a computer system to obtain unauthorized computer services (including computer access, data processing, and data storage);

3. intentionally or recklessly disrupts, degrades, or causes disruption or degradation of computer services or denies or causes denial of computer services to an authorized user; or

4. intentionally or recklessly tampers with, takes, transfers, conceals, alters, or damages any equipment used in a computer system.
It is also a computer crime to misuse computer system data. A person commits this crime by:

1. accessing a computer system to use, disclose, or copy data residing in, communicated by, or produced by a computer system;

2. intentionally or recklessly and without authorization (a) tampering with, damaging, or taking data intended for use by a computer system or (b) intercepting or adding to data residing within a computer system;

3. knowingly receiving or retaining data obtained through misuse of computer system information; or

4. using or disclosing data he or she knows or believes was obtained through misuse of computer system information (CGS § 53a-251).

Each one is a federal offense.

In case you guys ask:  No Adidas does not have to press charges, the feds would charge him.

With so many members copping multiples, and openly bragging about it, where's all the good will of helping out others? eBay.., lol?
Not happening man.  Look at the Classifieds on this site... there was 1 single pair in the "Size 9 and Under". 

No one selling here, they are selling for max profit on eBay / StockX / GOAT. 

roll.gif

I would disappear too.

2. accesses or uses a computer system to obtain unauthorized computer services (including computer access, data processing, and data storage);

3. intentionally or recklessly disrupts, degrades, or causes disruption or degradation of computer services or denies or causes denial of computer services to an authorized user; or

4. intentionally or recklessly tampers with, takes, transfers, conceals, alters, or damages any equipment used in a computer system.
It is also a computer crime to misuse computer system data. A person commits this crime by:

1. accessing a computer system to use, disclose, or copy data residing in, communicated by, or produced by a computer system;

2. intentionally or recklessly and without authorization (a) tampering with, damaging, or taking data intended for use by a computer system or (b) intercepting or adding to data residing within a computer system;

3. knowingly receiving or retaining data obtained through misuse of computer system information; or

4. using or disclosing data he or she knows or believes was obtained through misuse of computer system information (CGS § 53a-251).

In case you guys ask:  No Adidas does not have to press charges, the feds would charge him.
so everyone should stop asking about him!

I would disappear too.

what do you call all the atcs who charge $300 for them to do the same thing and openly run businesses. t

I would disappear too.

No this is routine for him. Nothing out of the ordinary when he does this.

people that probably copped multiple bred ones wouldnt give out any oops on those, but asking for oops on yeezys 
roll.gif
. If you really a good dude karma will come your way.

what do you call all the atcs who charge $300 for them to do the same thing and openly run businesses. t
Worse off than marty; they have to explain their tax discrepancies ( because we all know they did not declare anything)  and that's a whole other can of worms called the IRS.

On top of the feds charges

Last edited:
martyr off twitter???

I would disappear too.

if adi aint cutting a check to the feds Feds dont give a blank! :lol:

Yeah I don't get any locally either. Online is my only chance. I hope the next release allows the same exploit because then I can join the ranks of those who finally copped a Yeezy for retail.

So far I'm gonna have to spoof my location to Chicago for Confirmed and drive to Cbus for in store raffles and/or script for online if it still works. Yeezus take the wheeeeeel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom