ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No it isn't , you don't need to learn any coding to use the script (unless you are tested to be mentally ******ed , you should be able to get it to work easily). I wish SM just gave us hints on how to write the script instead of posting the whole thing on github, then script kiddies wouldn't be able to get it to work without having some coding skills beforehand.
Poor choice of words and terrible logic here, my friend.

No it isn't , you don't need to learn any coding to use the script (unless you are tested to be mentally ******ed , you should be able to get it to work easily). I wish SM just gave us hints on how to write the script instead of posting the whole thing on github, then script kiddies wouldn't be able to get it to work without having some coding skills beforehand.
Eh, you think you'd be able to put that script together yourself? I got a full time career, I don't have time for that (although I have time to post on NT 
laugh.gif
)

At this point in the game you might as well use the script since everyone knows about it. Save that honor and principle mess for the samurai. You want to be able to look at yourself in the mirror with respect or you want them yeezys? Well?

The reason he posts the whole thing is so that everyone has a level playing field. That's his MO.

If you want to code, why do you need bits from him? Just figure it out.
No sht sherlock. I'm just saying I wish he didn't do that , so the people have to actually put in some work to actually get something instead of getting handouts.

Last edited:
No sht sherlock. I'm just saying I wish he didn't do that , so the people have to actually put in some work to actually get something instead of getting handouts.

There we go with "putting in work". It'll probably degenerate to who can get the sitekey first, who puts out a fake sitekey to get people banned, and other shady stuff. People will never forget sitting at splash for two hours while bots and people who had the script feasted on the V2s.

Yes .... 

But yet you want hints. :lol:

RSVP KINGZ ‏@RSVPKINGZ 3 hours ago Taking a temporary break for some personal reasons. We will be back very soon. Just a brief period of downtime.

laugh.gif

Lick those wounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom