ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how everyone's getting their pairs on Wednesday lol. I guess Adidas made all the shops do 2 day shipping

http://m.hm.com/us/product/49360?article=49360-A

I have semi big thighs and kinda small calves and these jeans fit perfect up top and have a really good taper and the price is great
I'm a pretty slim dude and when I tried those H&M Skinny Lows they damn near look like leggings for me. I don't understand how any normal person can fit these jeans. You gotta be a stick to fit these things and trust me when I saw I'm not big at all. How are your "semi big thighs and kinda small calves" able to fit in these? 
nerd.gif
 Did you size up like 3 times or something????

I'm a pretty slim dude and when I tried those H&M Skinny Lows they damn near look like leggings for me. I don't understand how any normal person can fit these jeans. You gotta be a stick to fit these things and trust me when I saw I'm not big at all. How are your "semi big thighs and kinda small calves" able to fit in these? 
nerd.gif
 Did you size up like 3 times or something????
Find the size that fits your thighs then taper from the leg down if necessary 

I've been wearing the V2's for over a week now and find the inside toe box cage extremely uncomfortable.  When I push off with each step, the way it folds at the end of the shoe digs right into the top of my two toes next to my big toe (both feet this happens).  I have a blister forming that is starting to get past the annoyance stage and approaching hurting.  I can also feel the rigidness of the cage almost all of the time.

Does anyone else get this?

Last edited:

I've been wearing the V2's for over a week now and find the inside toe box extremely uncomfortable.  When I push off with each step, the way it folds at the end of the shoe digs right into the top of my two toes next to my big toe (both feet this happens).  I have a blister forming that is starting to get past the annoyance stage and approaching hurting.  I can also feel the rigidness of the cage almost all of the time.

What size do you wear? 
laugh.gif

I've been wearing the V2's for over a week now and find the inside toe box extremely uncomfortable.  When I push off with each step, the way it folds at the end of the shoe digs right into the top of my two toes next to my big toe (both feet this happens).  I have a blister forming that is starting to get past the annoyance stage and approaching hurting.  I can also feel the rigidness of the cage almost all of the time.

What size are you wearing and did you size up or go with your true shoe size?

What was the shop y'all mentioned in here in cali that does size swaps? But it's only in person they no longer do it via shipping?

I have a size 9 Beluga V2 and need a 8.5 dude who keeps saying he'll trade with me is becoming a hassle to deal with.

What's a 8 in choco 750s going for?

Last edited:
SM releasing his code pretty much guarantees himself a pair since people are @'ing him the sitekey, cid, and captcha duplicate field name. Without somebody getting through the splash page and providing him with that info none of this would work. If he would've kept the code to himself then he'd just be like the rest of us waiting at the splash screen. Thankfully he shares that info with everybody else. Thank you Based SM. 

What size are you wearing and did you size up or go with your true shoe size?
Went TTS.  I have a hard time understanding the use of a toe box cage in these.  UB's don't have them, NMD's don't... why these?  It is way too rigid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom