ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y'all do know he took 5 pairs off yeezysupply so why would he feel hurt? @mindpalace  congrats on the pickup. Looking forward to the pics...
It was sarcasm when I said it..... it was a response towards people that said they copped multiple pairs  , but I did get 5 pairs or more from YS if I add up all the yeezy I copped from them over the year.

Last edited:

Y'all do know he took 5 pairs off yeezysupply so why would he feel hurt? @mindpalace  congrats on the pickup. Looking forward to the pics...
We don't and how many more pairs would it take for buddy to ease up a little? 
laugh.gif

RSVP KINGZ ‏@RSVPKINGZ 3 hours ago Taking a temporary break for some personal reasons. We will be back very soon. Just a brief period of downtime.

laugh.gif

Lick those wounds
and they're getting exposed for not giving refunds. "you have to request one" 

It was sarcasm when I said it.....  , but I did get 5 pairs or more from YS if I add up all the yeezy I copped from them over the year.
So it was sarcasm...I see. Seemed awfully serious when you said...if I recall you were sh**ting on newbies for asking questions about the script. But I guess either way 5 pairs really did happen on a long time scale. Cool. 
pimp.gif

We don't and how many more pairs would it take for buddy to ease up a little? 
laugh.gif
uuuhhh...for most people you would think 1 pair would be enough to not be so tight (no pun intended). 

Last edited:

So it was sarcasm...I see. Seemed awfully serious when you said...if I recall you were sh**ting on newbies for asking questions about the script. But I guess either way 5 pairs really did happen on a long time scale. Cool. 
pimp.gif

uuuhhh...for most people you would think 1 pair would be enough to not be so tight about it (no pun intended). 
I don't recall shtting on newbies asking questions about the script. Only thing I kept saying was how anyone can easily use the script.

I'm just a bit salty that I didn't get a pair this release. 

Last edited:
No sht sherlock. I'm just saying I wish he didn't do that , so the people have to actually put in some work to actually get something instead of getting handouts.
so what? let people spend their money and cop sneakers the way they want. does it harm you or effect your pockets or something? did you get less pairs? this man is making it a level playing field so that people don't always have to pay resell you can't be mad at that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom