ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
checked everywhere and nothing. My only hope is that there was an error and it was actually returned to the post office rather than left on my porch. It's just odd that out of 6 purchases this is the only one that hasn't required a signature. Makes no sense.

Good luck man. The moment you see that "USPS" name on it you are guaranteed nothing.

On a side note, UPS transferred my last package to USPS to deliver. I received it...but looking at the tracking I saw it got to my town and was "transferred to the local post office" and was like WTF. The whole reason I'm going UPS is because USPS is shady as hell.

URGENT question....does anyone have adidas confirmed app on their Android tablet? If so, can you login into ur account cuz it would not let me

Last edited:
theres a chance it shows up tomorrow. i had packages before that said delivered that really werent. they just showed up the next day for whatever reason.
This. I'd give it another business day, if you don't get it then, give the post office a call. You might need to give them the day and time it said it was delivered so they can see who was running the route that day to make sure someone didn't pull a jack move on you. Good luck man 

Last edited:

Guys should I trade my UB Cream VNDA for DS Choc??? Been debating for a hot min
If you are okay with keeping and wearing either one, yes. Aren't the Cream UB like $450 on Goat? Buying another pair of those UB will be cheaper than buying the Chocolates outright.

Side note - I picked up the pair that you helped me legit check. Everything looks good in person, and I must say, the Chocolates are very nice in terms of suede quality. The shoe truly is 'deconstructed' compared to previous pairs though. Minimal padding and the shoe is not very rigid. 

If official news don't trickle in by mid week next, it's probably gonna drop 1st weendend Nov.

Hell no, SNKRS is just as bad as the splash page.. you only think it's better because you probably scored something.. I have never gotten jack squat off that app 

Hell no, SNKRS is just as bad as the splash page.. you only think it's better because you probably scored something.. I have never gotten jack squat off that app 
Every time I pay with Paypal I score 
laugh.gif

Nike's draw is manipulated a lot...It's not as solid as you think.

0 for everything on that app.

IMO it's still the most fair online process right now by far. It's not going to be perfect but I sure don't see any scripts or jigs floating around for Nike Draw like with ADC or Confirmed App. With the exception of the sporadic login errors, Nike Draw is typically quick and painless. You don't need to spend 2+ hours in front of the computer fighting to cart and then fighting checkout loops etc. If you get an L, it happens exactly 1 hr after it opens.

Just because some people have never hit on it doesn't mean it's not fair. Do you think the lotto isn't fair either because you've never won? lol

I like the confirmed app because of the anticipation and excitement of the countdown.Best feeling is when you hit right on the spot.

IMO it's still the most fair online process right now by far. It's not going to be perfect but I sure don't see any scripts or jigs floating around for Nike Draw like with ADC or Confirmed App. With the exception of the sporadic login errors, Nike Draw is typically quick and painless. You don't need to spend 2+ hours in front of the computer fighting to cart and then fighting checkout loops etc. If you get an L, it happens exactly 1 hr after it opens.

Just because some people have never hit on it doesn't mean it's not fair. Do you think the lotto isn't fair either because you've never won? lol

Go on twitter and see how many people use a bot for SNKRS there's dudes out there with 100+ verified accounts if you wanna see scripts or jigs. I do agree that it's likely the "fairest" way even though i've never won a raffle either, i did't even win the draw for the bordeaux 7 and those were later release as a regular drop and sat so

checked everywhere and nothing. My only hope is that there was an error and it was actually returned to the post office rather than left on my porch. It's just odd that out of 6 purchases this is the only one that hasn't required a signature. Makes no sense.
check the leasing office if you have one, its possible item was left there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom