ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately even getting through the splash page still doesn't guarantee you a pair. I've gotten through manually plenty of times but could never cart.
Checkout loop has been my issue on most releases 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Blame Adidas.  Picking at random who gets through the splash has always been one of the worst ways to release shoes.

We've known that for years with Finish Line.

Unfortunately even getting through the splash page still doesn't guarantee you a pair. I've gotten through manually plenty of times but could never cart.

Got through splash for the chocs but no dice

I assume it was way too late

Hopefully Confirmed, FTL and FN will let me eat at 6min so that I don't have to bother to try with YS and ADC. I'd love to see everyone eat off of confirmed and foot apps so that the resellers are all battling each other on YS and ADC, then have nobody to sell them to :lol:

The killer for me is usually checkout loops, Last time I never saw the product page was the OTs.. damn that one hurt 

On the OT I never got through splash but my girl got through twice and got charged charged on my card and herS but page went blank after submitting

So close yet so far :x

I have wide feet and go TTS with V2's and 750's. unfortunately the 750's are stupid narrow that I have to use a boot stretcher to get them to be comfortable. I should go .5 down with a boot stretcher but don't wanna deform them too much.

GOAT question: just checked my order and it says it was delivered via USPS and left on my porch. Only thing is it isn't there. What can I do? Am I out of luck? Past orders required a signature. Not sure why this one didn't.

Last edited:
GOAT question: just checked my order and it says it was delivered via USPS and left on my porch. Only thing is it isn't there. What can I do? Am I out of luck? Past orders required a signature. Not sure why this one didn't.

Gdamn that sucks real bad... Hope it gets figured out for you man.

Might be taking an L because GOAT more than likely is not going to eat that

did you check your mailbox? other areas of your house? check with neighbors or your family members if they received it for you?

WHAT SIZE YOU WEAR IN 350 V1 AND V2"S?? IM CHECKING FOR SIZE REFERENCE THANKS
For 350v1 went down half a size. Don't own any V2 and for this one I stayed with 10.5 and I'm glad I did, if I had gone down more I don't think I would have been able to zip the shoe up, it was really tight around the strap area for me. 

Ultraboost 11 

Mesh NMD 10.5 

350 v1 10.5 

750 v1 10.5 

& for other reference...

Jordan 10.5 

Kobe/Lebron/KD 11 

Hope this helped! 

did you check your mailbox? other areas of your house? check with neighbors or your family members if they received it for you?
checked everywhere and nothing. My only hope is that there was an error and it was actually returned to the post office rather than left on my porch. It's just odd that out of 6 purchases this is the only one that hasn't required a signature. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Anyone with an android could tell what version theyre on for their adidas confirmed app?

Thanks in advance

checked everywhere and nothing. My only hope is that there was an error and it was actually returned to the post office rather than left on my porch. It's just odd that out of 6 purchases this is the only one that hasn't required a signature. Makes no sense.

theres a chance it shows up tomorrow. i had packages before that said delivered that really werent. they just showed up the next day for whatever reason.

IMO the only ones that are butt hurt are resellers. Those of us to just buy to rock appreciate the fact the the script info was released. It gave us a fair shot.

Once again IMO using the script gave a lot more people the opportunity to cop. Normally those people would take the L and have to buy resale but that isn't the case. The release of the script IMO has contributed to the "low" resale prices.
basically it's shocking people are still mad or better yet salty over a VERY PUBLIC script. they are the very reason why SM made it public,imo. greedy b****ds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom