ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-5000 each colorway. Beluga v2 were 13k pairs (according to yeezymafia so take it with a grain of salt)

You can't believe that. Way too many stores are getting these plus so many people in here are already winning. Plus all the retailers are releasing online. Heck Hibbetts finish line and shieks are getting these. These are everywhere and are definitely the most abundant Yeezy to dat. All 3 colors. I'm almost willing to bet you when stock goes up on adc there is 3-5k a pairs on their alone. Add in all the stock locators and stores releasing and I'm thinking maybe 10k a pair. I'm just speculating but just being real these are just not as near limited as belugas.

Sooooo... no timer on it now huh?

Also noticing if I click on the title of the shoes in the confirmed app it just closes me out the app

Last edited:
I won't be in the zone while I'm at work so I'm also trying to figure out a way to hit on confirmed

So assumed normal 4est Confirmed Release (any clue if we are going to have to click the button on all three colors or basically you will have a shot at one color)

Then wednesay we thining the ol 10-12EST ADC release with a 10am release on foot sites....aka the bot release

For those that hit specifically at Woodfield Champs

I hope that works out for you.  Even just parking at Woodfield will start to be a pain as it gets closer to the holidays.  
laugh.gif

You can't believe that. Way too many stores are getting these plus so many people in here are already winning. Plus all the retailers are releasing online. Heck Hibbetts finish line and shieks are getting these. These are everywhere and are definitely the most abundant Yeezy to dat. All 3 colors. I'm almost willing to bet you when stock goes up on adc there is 3-5k a pairs on their alone. Add in all the stock locators and stores releasing and I'm thinking maybe 10k a pair. I'm just speculating but just being real these are just not as near limited as belugas.
That's what they are referring to, not total pairs everywhere

So assumed normal 4est Confirmed Release (any clue if we are going to have to click the button on all three colors or basically you will have a shot at one color)

Then wednesay we thining the ol 10-12EST ADC release with a 10am release on foot sites....aka the bot release

Assuming they do this release like previously stacked releases, each shoe will drop 5 mins apart and you'll have a chance at all three for confirmed

I hope that works out for you.  Even just parking at Woodfield will start to be a pain as it gets closer to the holidays.  :lol:

I'm not looking to hit at champs with 4mins but I have 6mims at ftl and footnation. Just want to make sure that the ones who hit at champs aren't getting played by shady employees.

Last edited:
Missed a call from FNL at 10:30 PM last night smfh. That's extremely late for a business to be calling. I'm so pissed off right now.

They stuck around 3+ hours after close on a Sunday night to make calls, wow.

I hit on the onix boost Champs restock. Wasn't sold on them until seeing in person. But I had told my wife I'd return them after the Yeezy release since I only got them for the 6min head start. Well after some issues with multiple accounts. No 6 min head start. Figured FNL was my only shot since we'll be traveling most of Wednesday. No call at 5PM.

UnDS those boosts on with the quickness at 5. Turns out I get to keep Yeezys and the boosts much to the chagrin of the wife. . :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom